Redeemed Riven Cosplay

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

edenPiE

08-06-2012

This is an amazing costume, you did really good work and I love all the glow effects. Good job.

Captain Krayt

08-06-2012

Really nice costume. Good job !

Synbi0s

08-06-2012

You guys are seriously the meanest bunch of *******s on any forums. And if you're the same people who rage about ELO hell, losing games to feeders, trollers, afkers, a bad community, then shame on you, seriously, because you're the bad bunch who are trying to look good.

Was there no better way to put across the weight issue? Was there a need to go to the extent of, "Wow this riven is fed.", "Wow, who fed this riven?", "All 3 lanes must have fed riven". Was there a need for any of these? Could no better encouragement be put across, so the TS would actually feel happy instead of hurt and insulted?

If you guys have muscular piece of chunky meat on your body, or for you girls have great boobs, great ass and an hour glass figure, good for you. You probably worked hard for it so you should be proud, but does this give you the right to go insult someone like that?

And for those who look atrocious and are just freaking keyboard warriors hiding behind the laptop or PC making fun of someone who has put in effort into something they love, shame on you, seriously. Just shame on you.

Does it make you cool at all? Are you going to say, "Hey look at this riven cosplay thread! I made a mean comment and I have 1021 thumbs up! It's funny! Hahaha!"

Amongst the few nice people I've met in LoL, there's 1000001 stuck up snobs.

Altlas

08-06-2012

Hey I think the whole sword rather then the broken one would look better.

Timeun

08-06-2012

Beautiful <3

Rhyme

08-06-2012

have you tried a gragas cosplay?

TelionX

08-06-2012

good costume doesn't fit the character sadly.

the rage in this thread is funny all the fat people defending her saying what she made is beautiful and everything well the concept was good but on her it doesn't look good.

I used to weight 265 5ft10 and I was fat and tbh like 99% of the people playing video games it's your fault you're fat don't try to blame or protect urself by saying she looks good because she doesn't and it's probably her fault for eating junk and not working out.

I weight 160 now and lemme tell you I worked my ass off and I'm proud of it now. If you're fat you should think about it before you get heart disease or worst it's not cute to be overweight don't try to find excuses.

Good luck with your cosplay i suggest you find a model or work on characters that fit your body type

Mouse Feathers

08-06-2012

I have been keeping an eye on your cosplay work for a while. I saw your first post on Reddit and I have to say I am amazed with how fantastic the work is! Truly beautiful! Keep it up!

edenPiE

08-06-2012

I don't know why, but it actually shocks me how rude people are to her.

Don't you dare say that you're just "telling her the truth and she should deal with it" when you're putting it in the most rude way possible. None of you insulting her give a rats ass about how her health is, you're just trying to be funny and insensitive.

You don't know what she's doing with herself, she could already be trying to lose weight, or already thought of getting a model, or any of these other things you're assuming. If you don't have anything nice to say about it, then gtfo and stop leaving the same "fed riven" or "harpoon" joke that some other ******* used 2000 posts ahead of you.

TL;DR: Don't say insulting things and then act like you're being nice about it. You're not and no one's buying it.

Jgame

08-06-2012

Bump.