Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Redeemed Riven Cosplay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Badman

08-06-2012

I didn't even notice the gauntlet glows till Rinoa pointed it out. Looks awesome, I can't make anything close to that.

Titiln

08-06-2012

I thought Urf got eaten by warwick.

tist

08-06-2012

50 dollars for a Riot troll post

hotfire

08-06-2012

that is pretty fkin sweet

TheGapeman

08-06-2012

So that's how her sword broke....

DeviousLight

08-06-2012

This entire forum is full of lulz

Synbi0s

08-06-2012

And this is why LoL's community will forever be deemed one of, if not the worse. Nice cos play by the way. Good effort.

funtimejon

08-06-2012

Very nice work Time well spent!

exp0zed

08-06-2012

Quote:
TheMountainGoat:
white knighting the fat girl isn't going to get you anywhere.

i dont get offended when people say i'm tall and skinny, because i am. if a fat person is offended by being told they're fat, it means they're not happy with the way the look, which also means that they're too lazy to do anything about it because they've clearly done nothing to change it, which means that they have no respect for themselves. if you don't respect yourself, don't expect respect from others.

Yea because soooooooo many people actually pick on or insult someone who is tall and skinny. Your logic is flawed. Usually it is the skinnier, the prettier, and the taller who pick on opposites. Besides... how many fat people you know that ARE happy with the way they look? At the same time... if you don't show respect to others then how do you expect people to respect you? Give respect to get respect plain and simple. Being a jerk on League forums says a lot about the kind of respect you get Mister.

Aexalven

08-06-2012

Too fed

, she shouldnt cosplay characters that doesnt fit her. With my body I can cosplay only Gragas, so I woukdnt cosplay Fiddlesticks.
She failed. Nice costume, but she's too fat for it.