Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Redeemed Riven Cosplay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xite91

08-06-2012

nah bro, if you're a girl that posts a picture, you're an attention ***** no matter what
if you're a guy that defends that girl, even with pure fact, you're a white knight
if you're 150 lbs, you're fat, and it's always your fault
if you say anything anyone else disagrees with you're a troll
if you say anything nice, you have a god complex or something
the list goes on

Kelarm

08-06-2012

Quote:
Deejaypaul:
I find it hilarious that society still belittles "fat" people even though they're becoming so accepting of homosexuals. Medical science is slowly but surely proving that about 75-90%, depending on the person, of your weight tends to be genetic. Don't get it? That means a severely overweight person has to take in far less than the calories their body needs to function to lose more than 25% of their current weight. And we wonder why so many "skinny" people are starting to have heart failure and kidney diseases. Eat people. We're not all going to look the same, sorry.

Certain people are genetically INCLINED to be heavier. 100% of overweight people are overweight by choice, barring the most extreme medical conditions. Body weight and composition are systematically controllable things through the use of proper nutrition and exercise, and honestly it isn't even difficult (I've done it, and continue to do it).

Slashiroth

08-06-2012

Quote:
Deejaypaul:
This is of no value to the thread. Hey, look, it's a cute asian girl in a mediocre costume. Cool?

Just trying to make a point, if a slim girl was cosplaying as anyone the thread would be full of faps, this is the other riven cosplay thread. Look at the comments.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1415797

I'm not saying its wrong or right, this is the internet, people will be critical amongst this anonymity

ActionButlerGO

08-06-2012

+1 OP.
Nice job.

Okami Amaterasu

08-06-2012

Quote:
Ahhh Chu:
*looks at name

You like it.

nope
got this from a game
not that it matters anyway lol

Deejaypaul

08-06-2012

Quote:
Kelarm:
Certain people are genetically INCLINED to be heavier. 100% of overweight people are overweight by choice, barring the most extreme medical conditions. Body weight and composition are systematically controllable things through the use of proper nutrition and exercise, and honestly it isn't even difficult (I've done it, and continue to do it).

Whoosh.

Tack22

08-06-2012

Quote:
Maeode:
What I enjoy is that clearly the community has spoken, her thread is upvoted 270+ times. So the trolls going around bashing her for no reason whatsoever are the minority.

Thing is, her thread has been upvoted 200+ times, because it's a good costume.
The 'Man the harpoons!' comment has been upvoted 150+ times, because the internet likes humor, regardless of whose expense.

If I was 6'8", I would put together a Mordekaiser costume. If I was 5"0', I would start work on a Teemo costume. If I really thin, I'd get some crunches in while I work on my Varus costume. If I was really large, I'd start on the Vandal Gragas.
Unfortunately I'm none of those, so I'm gonna be a Techpriest!

EksuEith

08-06-2012

gj

ZeroExe

08-06-2012

all i gotta say is... I would hit it. I think thick women are the best! plus she's hott, thick or not.

Krimson62

08-06-2012

Quote:
Slashiroth:
Just trying to make a point, if a slim girl was cosplaying as anyone the thread would be full of faps, this is the other riven cosplay thread. Look at the comments.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1415797

I'm not saying its wrong or right, this is the internet, people will be critical amongst this anonymity

Granted, people that fit the body type of a character will always cosplay as said character better. Take Maridah Cosplay for example. possibly one of the best cosplayers in the world but she has to be very selective of what characters she can portray to keep her fanboys happy.

I'm sure the OP knew the jokes were gonna come, and all you can do is roll with the punches. (if you didnt know OP.... well... now you do)

People giving constructive criticism should be heard. and people being rude should be ignored.

Hell the OP is a LoL player, can't play a game of that without ragers and trolls. should be practically immune to it now XD

If you wanna impress, keep up the quality clothcrafting