Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Redeemed Riven Cosplay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG4eva

08-04-2012

This community.... but then again, what do you expect?

Lord Malpercio

08-04-2012

Quote:
waterfox17:
There will no doubt be trolls.

That doesn't mean that I have to accept what they say, or sit idly while they say things that are hurtful.

I'm sure all of you have seen enough old cliches to know that what you're saying generally earns you a slap in the face.

To be blatantly honest, you SHOULD sit back idly. It's the internet. Responding to them actually gives them what they want. If you actually do some research on trolling, it's literally just to get a reaction out of you, which you indeed gave.

As for the outfit, fairly high quality. However, it could be in your benefit to get a model if you intend to win a Summoner's Showcase. If you can make that high quality of a cosplay again with a model that actually bears a resemblance to Riven, I'd imagine it would win.

Heirpresumptiv

08-04-2012

maybe its just me but i feel the... porportions are wrong. the sword feels to small while the guantlet looks oversized, but other than that it looks great and you did a good job.

GenPerfect

08-04-2012

There's nothing wrong with the community. We all agreed the costume is nice.

And that she should eat less.

iwrestledabear

08-04-2012

Quote:
GenPerfect:
There's nothing wrong with the community. We all agreed the costume is nice.

And that she should eat less.

lol

sux

08-04-2012

It would appear as if all 3 lanes fed Riven wayyy too much...

GenPerfect

08-04-2012

Quote:
Nightmare M0ON:

As for the outfit, fairly high quality. However, it could be in your benefit to get a model if you intend to win a Summoner's Showcase. If you can make that high quality of a cosplay again with a model that actually bears a resemblance to Riven, I'd imagine it would win.

This.

ClamFace

08-04-2012

I couldn't give a rats fart about your weight to be honest, **** the trolls.

You had the balls to come on here and post a picture of yourself knowing full well the kind of responses you'd get. You went out of your way to show how much you love this game.

Well done. The costume is awesome and you're awesome for having the courage to show us!

TheMountainGoat

08-04-2012

Quote:
ClamFace:

You had the balls to come on here and post a picture of yourself knowing full well the kind of responses you'd get

and yet still complained when she got said responses.

Meiu

08-04-2012

Harpoons, they need men! Also, I say these things in person daily.

Plating is part of good food, having a good canvas is part of painting.

Where you put your art can have an affect on how its perceived.