Redeemed Riven Cosplay

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMountainGoat

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitch View Post
Ignore the trolls, honestly.

I'd stereotype them, but it'd just make them happy~
white knighting the fat girl isn't going to get you anywhere.

i dont get offended when people say i'm tall and skinny, because i am. if a fat person is offended by being told they're fat, it means they're not happy with the way the look, which also means that they're too lazy to do anything about it because they've clearly done nothing to change it, which means that they have no respect for themselves. if you don't respect yourself, don't expect respect from others.

Fistful of Force

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfox17 View Post
I could've picked something more revealing. None of you would've liked that.

So instead, I picked something that was full body, and showed a lot of craftsmanship. I picked something that was appropriate for my weight.
Don't let the haters get to you. If you reply to those who answer to you, the trolls will laugh at your anger.

Don't give em the satisfaction.

Quitch

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMountainGoat View Post

i dont get offended when people say i'm tall and skinny, because i am. if a fat person is offended by being told they're fat, it means they're not happy with the way the look, which also means that they're too lazy to do anything about it because they've clearly done nothing to change it, which means that they have no respect for themselves. if you don't respect yourself, don't expect respect from others.
Not white knighting - I'm not defending her in any way. Please learn the term . I'm tired of being called a "white knight" by people who don't even know what they're talking about.

I'm just giving general advice for dealing with the internet. You don't feed trolls unless you want problems. That's common sense. Silly baka-gaijin~ ♥

Kirbilord

08-04-2012

Great costume! I love the light on the glove!

GenPerfect

08-04-2012

No one here is trolling, though. You claim people are misusing the term "white knight" while you misuse "troll". Ironic, really.

We all legitimately think she should not wear that costume, despite how well made it looks. She just looks bad in it.

ZehBlaqMamba

08-04-2012

Looks awesomeeee

Thunder God Olaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMountainGoat View Post

Its not "White knighting" Honestly what people are doing is taking away from the fact that her costume is amazing, Who cares if she is overweight? If i painted a picture and im fat and i post it on the forums with me standing next to it is it appropriate to say This lil cow strayed off of its pasture? No, it isnt. You should portrait self control which is one of the biggest problems mankind faces in this day and age.

What she has done is artwork its very good Alot better than what most people throw together for cosplay. And people think that being hot automatically makes your outfit good when it is quite the opposite.

I will sum up this post with saying Good job on the costume its great.

BonusPooP

08-04-2012

Really nice costume.

Who fed the riven tho?

Gene Imori

08-04-2012

Thats excellent. I love the extensive detail that was put in to your work.

iwrestledabear

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmahIsASaint View Post
lol BEST advice over a League of Legends forum I've EVER seen.
I'm here to give advice to this wonderful community. But for real. It works.
My diet consisted of diet coke, water, black coffee, and cigarettes.