Yordles and Meglings

Yay. (Separate them) 160 48.05%
Nay. (Yordle dominance) 173 51.95%
Voters: 333. You may not vote on this poll

Yordles and Meglings

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotBabagahnoosh

Creative Designer

Follow babagahnoosh on Twitter

09-13-2010
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eppa View Post
riot is just giving you the cover up, it is a conspiracy. Don't fall for it.
I tried to reply with just, "THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE", but it keeps decapitalizing my all caps. WTF~

Eppa

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
I tried to reply with just, "THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE", but it keeps decapitalizing my all caps. WTF~
You just became my favourite riot employee best comment this year.

eZkiZofrenya

09-14-2010

but.... wouldnt that mean a radical change in the lore we have atm? i mean to stick an entire race in history can be a real mess, for example.. geographical location in valoran.. unless a new island appears, that would be confusing and some things like that.
and anyway yordle champions are atm some of the coolest (some VERY strong) we have.Actually all small champions are heavy hitters i think, including Annie in small lol.(btw is poppy a yordle?)
WE LOVE YORDLEEEEEES!!!!!!
just my oppinion.

Sheriff BigBWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eZkiZofrenya View Post
but.... wouldnt that mean a radical change in the lore we have atm? i mean to stick an entire race in history can be a real mess, for example.. geographical location in valoran.. unless a new island appears, that would be confusing and some things like that.
and anyway yordle champions are atm some of the coolest (some VERY strong) we have.Actually all small champions are heavy hitters i think, including Annie in small lol.(btw is poppy a yordle?)
WE LOVE YORDLEEEEEES!!!!!!
just my oppinion.
Yes, Poppy is a yordle. If I remember correctly, she came from Bandle City and traveled to Demacia.

EC Defiler

09-15-2010

I also read Amumu is a Yordle. Is that correct, and not just a mummified child?

TheChiatroll

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
Extreme sexual dimorphism in animals right here on Earth isn't unheard of. Angler fish for example.
Lets not forget the female angler fish is a badass and the male angler fish blind tiny barely able to feed itself and the only thing it can do is smell out a female to get disolved into her body as another pair of balls to her collection so she can impregnate herself as she wishes.

Yordle gender variation ain't nothing.

Ragnyrok

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigg View Post
Currently, Tristana, Poppy, Corki, Heimerdinger and Teemo are all considered Yordles in the LoL lore.

However, CBTs will remember that Tristana used to belong to a separate race called Meglings.

What does the community think. Bring back Meglings?
I believe that Meglings are a certain sect of special ops fighters that Tristana joined, not an actual race in itself. I see where it gets confusing though, as some yordles are blue (Trist, Poppy) where as some are rodent-like (veiger, teemo). I'm pretty sure that they are all just yordles though. I would like an explanation on why there are two drastically different looks on said creatures however...

Cold Fusion

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GideonK View Post
I also read Amumu is a Yordle. Is that correct, and not just a mummified child?
Yes, that is what is theorized, although nobody is sure about his past. All they know is that he matches the characteristics of a Yordle (in size anyway)

Arcane Azmadi

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
They changed it since it was too confusing having two small humanoid races that were very similar and stuff.
Ah, the old Viewers Are Morons thing. Why do you find it so hard to believe that players can stomach more than one race of tiny humanoids at once? Dungeons and Dragons features both halflings and gnomes, doesn't it?

Toymaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

Make a Third member in "Science" ( Heimer, Corki and...___) so then it can be a trio