No more League Judgements?

First Riot Post
12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nuclear Titbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-24-2011

Will there be another one? Shyvana and Fizz were skipped, so i'm kinda vorried about this. I really love more deep character development provided by Judgements.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiagantar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-24-2011

Yeah, along with the journal of justice, i think the writers may have taken a break.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oug

Senior Member

11-26-2011

they could also just be working on the Demacia vs Noxus vs Black Rose storyline...
here's to hopeing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MYRealSlimShady

Senior Member

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oug View Post
they could also just be working on the Demacia vs Noxus vs Black Rose storyline...
here's to hopeing
or that Guinso, Morello and Phreak are freaked out because Icefrog is goanna destroy Valoran with Dota 2. Summoners are goanan quit League of Legends and teleport themselves to another universe to join forces with Icefrog and the Fat Shopkeeper to mediate fights between The Radiant and Dire.....

With no summoners because they are doing Dota 2 , the league of legends will have to close down and the world is doomed by the black rose and void creatures,, DOOOOOOOMED !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G0RDO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-26-2011

One of the people who write the lore was fired/quit (Not sure). The JoJ and judgements are on hold for now, but they will come back. Reds have said this when asked before, just look around.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

Senior Member

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo778 View Post
One of the people who write the lore was fired/quit (Not sure). The JoJ and judgements are on hold for now, but they will come back. Reds have said this when asked before, just look around.
I somehow feel like ripping my hairs off my head.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gespedan

Senior Member

11-28-2011

i wana hear what happend to jarvan


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-28-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

I asked Lore this the other day. They're working very hard on it. They have to write articles in advance, and when we change our minds (happens a lot internally on various things as we constantly iterate to present you the best possible product), they sometimes get slammed by a ton of different rewrites all at once. Such has been the case recently. We've made several changes due to player feedback that have required an enormous boatload of work for Creative. Please have patience! They will deliver more awesomeness as soon as possible .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

belthazor3457

Senior Member

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
I asked Lore this the other day. They're working very hard on it. They have to write articles in advance, and when we change our minds (happens a lot internally on various things as we constantly iterate to present you the best possible product), they sometimes get slammed by a ton of different rewrites all at once. Such has been the case recently. We've made several changes due to player feedback that have required an enormous boatload of work for Creative. Please have patience! They will deliver more awesomeness as soon as possible .
Interesting double-post, but still very applicable.

Everyone please give some consideration to what the lore development team has to go through / is going through. Delays should be expected given the context.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-28-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quite - both judgments and JoJ were affected by this (possibly other things that I'm not aware of).


12