ashe or sivir?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

08-09-2012

I've just played as Ashe and this was my build (enemy team didn't have significant armor):

Berserker Greaves
Infinity Edge
2x Phantom Dancer
2x The Bloodthirster

I was doing insane damage, each hit was dealing 900~1000 damage (depending on how much armor the enemy had) and I reached 2 attacks per second, so I was doing 1800~2000 damage per second in team fights. Ashe can be so awesome!

Attico

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
I've just played as Ashe and this was my build (enemy team didn't have significant armor):

Berserker Greaves
Infinity Edge
2x Phantom Dancer
2x The Bloodthirster

I was doing insane damage, each hit was dealing 900~1000 damage (depending on how much armor the enemy had) and I reached 2 attacks per second, so I was doing 1800~2000 damage per second in team fights. Ashe can be so awesome!
While that is awesome, you have to realize that all ADC's will hit like that with those items. Sivir will attack even faster while, so you could get another damage item instead (like a TriForce to go with her "W"). She will do close to 1.5 x as much damage...just with no slow

FaerellG

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attico View Post
While that is awesome, you have to realize that all ADC's will hit like that with those items. Sivir will attack even faster while, so you could get another damage item instead (like a TriForce to go with her "W"). She will do close to 1.5 x as much damage...just with no slow
Actually, with Tri-force there is a slow proc. Additionally, Sivir gains Move Speed when she lands Auto attacks, so she can still chase/kite.