ashe or sivir?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

loeschs

08-04-2012

so i play ad carry and was wondering what champion is better ashe or sivir or what you guys think is the best carry?

thanks for feedback

Subzero AU

08-04-2012

IME vayne is the best all round ad carry, but choosing one depends on who the other team chooses. Remember ash has a slow, tristana a badass jump and vayne has tumble. If i have a partner laning with me, it will always be vayne so i can use my e stun and coordinate a kill.

Here is a link to a poll on who people think is the best ad carry

Essieu

08-04-2012

Their different. I prefer Sivir because I love her kit, and cant land an ashe ult to save my life.

I think both are really easy to pick up and very simple to master, and since their both cheap, learn both? lol

Luxiere

08-04-2012

I'm gonna say Ashe.

Why? I'm more used to her, and I find her easier to use compared to Sivir.

Why I think she's awesome:

1. You don't need a Frozen Mallet.
2. AoE skill can be used to harass, last hit, and to run from a group of enemies when applied with Q.
3. High map awareness.
4. An ult that can save others or last hit running enemies. Moreover, global. Though you have to aim properly.
5. Nice late game carry.

Keep in mind that this is strictly my opinion.

Gster

08-04-2012

Ashe. Why?

-Ultimate can be used to intiate, gank, protect and sometimes steal buffs.

-Ashe can kite much better then sivir with her 35% slow Q or her AOE slow W. (much better then just increase movement speed from sivir's R)

-Her E hypothetically will allow you to get items earlier then any carry.

-Her passive allows her to surprise her enemies with some burst damage. Potentially leading to a first blood.

-Her hawkshot allows for a huge area map vision incase no wards or wards been destroy.

- Her boob size is much more larger sivir. Enough Said.

loeschs

08-04-2012

last point has me sold

BillyTheBanana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

I have played about 70 games with Ashe and 30 games with Sivir at the 1000~ Elo level, and let me tell you: don't play either. Ashe's focus is on utility rather than damage, and Sivir's ult is mostly just for team fights. I am assuming you are inexperienced, but if you want to win games in solo queue, then you're looking to carry your team of noobs like a boss, and you're not going to do that with utility and team steroids. You want to crush your lane, roam, and be so fed by late game that you win any team fight in which you can stay alive for more than five seconds. I'd recommend Tristana or Corki since they have both high damage and a powerful escape.

loeschs

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTheBanana View Post
I have played about 70 games with Ashe and 30 games with Sivir at the 1000~ Elo level, and let me tell you: don't play either. Ashe's focus is on utility rather than damage, and Sivir's ult is mostly just for team fights. I am assuming you are inexperienced, but if you want to win games in solo queue, then you're looking to carry your team of noobs like a boss, and you're not going to do that with utility and team steroids. You want to crush your lane, roam, and be so fed by late game that you win any team fight in which you can stay alive for more than five seconds. I'd recommend Tristana or Corki since they have both high damage and a powerful escape.
so is caitlin and viable choose?

Judas Priest

08-04-2012

Ashe is awesome.

BillyTheBanana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by loeschs View Post
so is caitlin and viable choose?
Honestly, any champ is VIABLE. It's just a question of who's a bit better than the others. I haven't played much Caitlyn, but she's unappealing to me because her slow casting animations mean that she cannot enhance her damage with abilities during late game. Yes she has range, but Tristana's late game range is at least 50 higher than Cait's anyway, AND all four of her abilities can add to her damage. As anyone will tell you, Caitlyn's one strength is winning her lane. But the benefit of that seems rather mitigated if she doesn't have a good late game anyway.