Map of Valoran

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASDF1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

great idea . i hope to creat more maps and i wana see like 10 v10 what will be awsom

StarLightMoon

02-19-2011

Im pretty excited for the map c(^ ^c)

Striking Dragon

02-20-2011

Yeah I have been talking about more maps forever.....

1 New with a FFA and a Team battle option 6v6 ARENA

6v6 = two paths both sides leading to middle arena area (which contains a team boosting chest in the middle "8-10 seconds to open though).....no minions all champs and all chaos!

FFA = same 2 paths both sides, no minions and all champs spawn all around the inside wall of the arena
(with a special shop in the middle with solo boosts)
-The arena goes through world phases and each phase has an ability:
+100% movement all champs
+100% attack speed all champs
+1000 health each champ
-no abilities can be use (2 minutes)
-no health/mana regen allowed (2 minutes)
-25% movement all champs
-50% attack damage all champs
-all hits are a decapitation (instant kill = 1 hit)

3 new

7v7 - allows 2/2/2/1 the 1 is jungler

3 new 10v10 base to base battle or a capture and hold map (points over time for holding node)

10v10 = with minions -
-3 paths
-4 paths
-10paths (causes zerging and ultimate team battles aka war)

There is a castle with a defensive wall on both sides (instead of top right and bottom left, there are located middle-left and middle-right, where you have to not only break down the gates but destroy the turrets too or be targeted each exit and entry. Only to have to go through another wall defense w/gates and turrets before you can get to the main base.

10v10 = without minions
-
-3 paths = 6 nodes (2 each path)
-4 paths = 9 nodes (2 each path and one double points node in middle)
-5 paths with 10 nodes to grab and hold (2 each path) (team bonus after grabbing every node starting at the 6th,7th,8th,9th, WIN = 10th "held for 2 minutes" )

10v10 (with minions)

- 6 nodes to capture
- 1 flag alter to grant team bonus (instead of jungler you now have a flag runner) grants gold each flag placed per team, but only one team can hold flag bonus at a time. (causes team battle for flag and nodes at the same time)
- any node 4 or higher each grants a team bonus in addition to flag status.

I love the game and the idea, but the 2 maps are getting too repetitive. The only thing keeping this game alive for me is the new characters and the ability to be better with them. I like the 2 maps for familiarity training to master the champs, but man another map or 10 more would make me play even more and enjoy the game even more. Plus, would draw in way more players with such variety. I would be willing to pay for new maps as well...hint hint... :P and yes this is a bribe ha! :P geek to geek humor

TaijasArtDOTcom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

~Wish more maps were available.~
Not like im geting tired of the one we have...

RoaringFoX

03-22-2011

What good is a map with lore if we dont have those maps to play on that discuss said lore? We only have two maps or 1 for 3v3 1 for 5v5 and thats rediculous, we can spit out a new champ every week with their own lore but we can't make new maps to fill in the parts we cant click on the "teaser map"? come on thats garbage...

Valford

03-23-2011

Why can't this map be like google earth, I want to zoom in and see little people fighting it out on the map.

I'd like to see what our champions do on their off time, invade their personal lives.

ChronoTR

03-23-2011

Will this turn into a battle map?like summoners rift and twisted treeline?

Takatsumaru

03-23-2011

It would be cool, if the game had a possibility to roleplay outside of the forums!

Hoezell

03-30-2011

I want a Voodoo Lands Map!!!!

care pooooh

Recruiter

03-31-2011

I would like to open a new map XD