Map of Valoran

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

diasake

01-16-2011

the map as is seems like it wouldn't be that hard to program little info blocksto make it interactive. maybe i'll try programming it if i get the time

MrStax

01-20-2011

Does anyone knows when the new map(s) is coming??

XAZUU

01-24-2011

hax

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-24-2011

me like the map style looks so much like elder scrolls:morrowind art.

Shadowoftshadows

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xextreem View Post
Ok perhaps not the best idea but what about a fun map mm like 10 vs 10 i know its unbalance but just for pratice or so. To see how it go`s or "beta testing". 3 vs 3 ok nice 5 vs 5 hardcore. 7 vs 7 epic 2 vs 2 lol and batle arena 1 vs 1 or gladiator style? or like in warcraft 3 hero mode ? fighting agains mobs? defend or home town something like that yah i know its not dota but hero wars but still you people can do that just for the fun. Pratice mode for the start. Iam just showing some options. Its fun not a need. "sorry iam not english"
or a 3vs3vs3vs3

Sakaron

02-02-2011

Does anyone actually realise that the lore is an excuse plot to add on to the game play? Or am I the only one that does notice it?

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaron View Post
Does anyone actually realise that the lore is an excuse plot to add on to the game play? Or am I the only one that does notice it?
An excuse or is it to add some other sort of entertainment, such as reading.

DrakenViator

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaron View Post
Yeah basically for many people LOL uses just that, a plot for the sake of a plot. A quick story to explain why Purple Caster Minions attack Blue Caster Minions. But as with all things Lore is all what you make of it. There are some in the forums who are trying to create a fantasy world reminiscent of Tolkien, and other who are just toking it up as they button mash... To each their own.

That said the only way things are going to change is if the community wants it and Riot allows it. So if you want a more plot driven game, push for it, if you don't well there you go...

Sakaron

02-02-2011

Yeah, i guess so. Suddenly idea! how about we create Lore battles, such as Noxians vs Demecians and its allies and such?

Sykesmod

02-11-2011

maybe some quest or adventure with a team in a map, fight some bosses, :P