Map of Valoran

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

Bump with New Ionian Provinces revealed

Metrist

11-24-2010

My special favorite is Ionia so thanks for the provinces!So many good champs come from there(example:Akali)it's just a good place.**** Noxus for attacking it!

JoTaiQc

12-01-2010

No joke , I would like a big map like 8v8 ... Cause im bored to play Always the Same Map...winter or autumn .. that dont change really something

Acid9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2010

It seems to me that so far the two arenas we have are located in neutral areas. My guess/suggestion is that if a new arean were to be made, it should follow this patter and enter a new "habitat" or region or whatever you want to call it. Somewhere in what looks like tropics in Kumungu, or the Shurima Desert. This way people will stop complaining about repetitive-ness...

And about the lore, I would again guess/suggest the next target be about Ionia. So far all we know about it is from the descriptions of Akali, Shen, and Kennen. Im sure a place with atleast 2 champions representing should have their own lore tab in the main page's learning center. Much like Demacia and Noxus. After that would/should be something like Frel Jord or where ever trundle comes from. Or maybe even just some of the landmarks already placed on this map.

I can already see that League of Legends is growing alot. We shouldn't be expecting so much, from something that just made it out of its testing phases, so quickly. These are just things to come. But as of now, any slowing down in production will just cause an uproar and a lot of demands from stupid people.... All I can say is be patient LoL fans and keep up the good work Riot!

alxWarlord

12-12-2010

Actualy, the "world map" dont makes much sense to me... it is kind of all messed up. The shape of the continent should be more randomic instead of a round "pangea". And the placement of the mountains dont makes much sense either... they seams like walls! for god sake! And how about the climate effects?!

If you guys wants to build up an Epic History, the first thing that you need is a good scenario instead an dirt island... I think That there are still time to change it... and if you study a little more you can make a better work and build up a better world...

Take a look at the "World of warcraft" for exemple it is the most played mmorpg in the world, and one of the main reason is its history and scenarios... all other mmorpgs that dont have this elements always looks empty, inconsistent...

If you want to see a good world generator i sugest you guys to play "Sid Meier's Civilization", you can generate a world on it and take part of it and modify to take a shape thats suits the lore of LoL. and later on add new features!!!

Keep up the good work Riot! I hope my sugestion can make your game better! And more players hapy!

Icypolefreak

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenvar View Post
We should have the Map stickied..

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/sites...images/map.jpg

Ionian Province:
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....thernionia.jpg

Edit 1: added Ionian provinces.
Riot should make posters and sell these maps.
i would definitely buy them

Tiradentes

12-17-2010

make Mogron pass map...
could be 2X2 ... all mid.

Parania

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobarabara View Post
where are the shadow islands?
Top left in the 1st map . .. dah

xTeh Sp4st1Cx

12-23-2010

I reckon they should get more maps... im getting bored of the only 2 there, i went into custom games and saw those maps im like. aww i want to play on them :/

Xextreem

12-27-2010

Ok perhaps not the best idea but what about a fun map mm like 10 vs 10 i know its unbalance but just for pratice or so. To see how it go`s or "beta testing". 3 vs 3 ok nice 5 vs 5 hardcore. 7 vs 7 epic 2 vs 2 lol and batle arena 1 vs 1 or gladiator style? or like in warcraft 3 hero mode ? fighting agains mobs? defend or home town something like that yah i know its not dota but hero wars but still you people can do that just for the fun. Pratice mode for the start. Iam just showing some options. Its fun not a need. "sorry iam not english"