Map of Valoran

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

09-20-2010

:/ Dang, judging from the distance that Ionia is from the mainland (and without an accurate scale to prove this) it has to be a hassle to get there. Hence why they've been pretty isolated for quite awhile until Noxus came barging in.

Saybel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

I wonder if eventually there will be an arena for every area of the map.

Liath

09-22-2010

If we had more artwork I could code that map up, but as it is, there would be about 5 or 6 things you could expand and read more about. . . this "world" is VERY small so far...

CassKicker

09-23-2010

Yo There should be a champion from that star island in the bottom left, the island of N. Sounds cool. That could be an opportunity for a whole different lore-line.

Shanghaiii

09-23-2010

cool map! Wondering about the lores of the embedded pictures in the map. Like the Poseidon looking dude and a lil sea monster in the bottom left near the poseidon looking dude.

Saint Lee

09-24-2010

I have a question: where is the Summoner Rift on the map? Is it at the institute of war?
Same goes for Twisted Treeline, where it is?

YOUR FAMlLY

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Lee View Post
I have a question: where is the Summoner Rift on the map? Is it at the institute of war?
Same goes for Twisted Treeline, where it is?
The Summoner rift map is located on that little green area below Freljord, above the Serpentine River, and to the west of the Ironspine Mountains.

Twisted Treeline is located just above the pass that links Zaun to Noxus.

Hope this helps! For more information on both areas use the Learning Center>Maps! =]]

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

From what I saw, I think Demacia is in a very defensible position. Wouldn't worry much about anyone raiding the place.

Masonry

09-25-2010

Why is the icon for Bandle City a Rocket? Are they planing a to attack somebody with an ICBM or are all the yordles really aliens and that is the ship they landed on Valorian with.

Mage NightMare

09-27-2010

Can someone offer me a map of Runeterra without any English Characters?
0.0 I wanna make a foreign language version Runeterra map

123456 ... 8