League of legends novelization

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KryptHead

02-26-2014

So I've been ready through the chracters' lores (UP ALL NIGHT AND NOT EVE HALFWAY DONE!!!!!) and I thought "Why hasn't riot made a book let alone a movie yet?" And so I thought I'd (somehow) take it upon myself to make a novel based on the lore of ALL champions. Oh what a task this will be. If you have any sugestions/edits to the lores that might make the story better. Leave them in a reply here. I will do my best to read all. When I am finished I will post the story in the fanfic forum.

Kumii

02-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptHead View Post
So I've been ready through the chracters' lores (UP ALL NIGHT AND NOT EVE HALFWAY DONE!!!!!) and I thought "Why hasn't riot made a book let alone a movie yet?" And so I thought I'd (somehow) take it upon myself to make a novel based on the lore of ALL champions. Oh what a task this will be. If you have any sugestions/edits to the lores that might make the story better. Leave them in a reply here. I will do my best to read all. When I am finished I will post the story in the fanfic forum.
Hue. Eve. Lore. Unfinished. Huehuehue.

On a more serious note, I think someone is taking on this task already...

KryptHead

03-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumii View Post
Hue. Eve. Lore. Unfinished. Huehuehue.

On a more serious note, I think someone is taking on this task already...
I'll keep that in mind. But who's to say they haven't given up already. Plus...mine will be a slightly more...fan driven version

wiolet prince

06-04-2014

this sounds like a really cool idea actually, a few questions to keep in mind thought:
where would it be published?
if youre going to have story tellers to spice up the lore who would you choose? (memememememememe) or will it just be you?
will it just be the backgrounds of the champions or will it also be current affairs of champions?
if youre accepting help i would be interested in helping, unless youre doing more of a solo task?

exiledFromBadmen

06-11-2014

I agree with you. RIOT PLS