Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Someone notify the SR noobs that....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Degenero

08-04-2012

Flash sucks.

Anyone else seen some glaringly annoying things from SR peeps in Dominion?

Rebel Dragon

08-04-2012

Accusations of trolling because I'm playing Garrison/Revive Soraka.
No, really.

MyDeadGrandma

08-04-2012

Too busy telling our bot lane that smart revives used twice in a game are infinitely more useful than ghost because he doesn't know how to abuse the speed boost.

GET REKT FGT

08-04-2012

Quote:
Rebel Dragon:
Accusations of trolling because I'm playing Garrison/Revive Soraka.
No, really.

This makes me laugh hard...dear god I have yet to meet these people, they'd think I was trolling and I don't think I'd be able to play due to dying from laughter

hinderlopen

08-04-2012

flash is just extremely situational. i get it on squishy carries that will die even if you exhaust the enemy and can really save your life sometimes. Positioning matters quite a lot.

NamKim

08-04-2012

Quote:
Degenero:
Flash sucks.

Anyone else seen some glaringly annoying things from SR peeps in Dominion?

I heard that flash is actually good on a few champions where proper position is key to use, such as Alistar.

...however, I find those who do take flash are not using those champions...

Anyways, back on topic.

That just because a champion is not viable or considered UP in SR, does not mean they are not viable in Dominion. No, they are not trolling you.

Degenero

08-04-2012

Get in a queue with:
3 people with Flash
No other people with revive
1 Exhaust
3 Ignite

Teemo
Yi
Chogath

Queue = Dodged.

NamKim

08-04-2012

Quote:
Degenero:
Get in a queue with:
3 people with Flash
No other people with revive
1 Exhaust
3 Ignite

Teemo
Yi
Chogath

Queue = Dodged.

Haha, since I am a more casual gamer, I just play and see what happens. I am very big on the concept of "learning through your mistakes." So, I let people play and see for themselves what works or what does not work. But I totally understand that most people would see this as a waste of your time.

In order to make Dominion grow, there needs to be several key things.
-Constant balance updates [Riot has to be the one to do this]
-Competition [Tournaments and people like you who wants to win]
-People who are patient enough to play with new players and help them understand basic strategies. [People like me]

Unfortunately, while my personality is the third one...my skills are not up to the level where I can help new players that much. But still, playing with someone like me whom you can play poorly and still not get mad is a big benefit. That is not to say if someone is being a jerk, I will return the disrespect.

Edit: I hope to become good enough where new Dominion players will want to add me to their friends list so learn a few tricks. I just like being a positive role model

Degenero

08-04-2012

I gave up helping people because they are resistant to change. The way to make a person the most angry is to ask them to change. Haha.

NamKim

08-04-2012

Quote:
Degenero:
I gave up helping people because they are resistant to change. The way to make a person the most angry is to ask them to change. Haha.

Well, like I said, I like to think we learn more from our mistakes than anything else. So, if my train of thought is a mistake, I will also learn from it. Besides, in the end, I am doing one thing, playing a game I enjoy. I am selfish so me having fun is priority. Changing the the world is second on my list. After I change the world, I want my Klondike Bar. I think I deserve at it that point.