Vocaloid, the future, and why Asians are better than you...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gizamimi

09-11-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHYhMw-v90s

Grackis would appreciate this...

Epic starts at 0:54
Legendary starts at 1:27

Anyway, it's basically a live concert performance for Vocaloid. If you don't know what Vocaloid is, its a vocal synthesizer program. The hologram effect is achieved by projecting a three-dimensional image onto a sheet of glass. The audience is wearing 3D glasses. I can only imagine how amazing that would look if I were there...

Do want.

UrsaMinor

09-11-2010

Looks pretty cool, although my ears started to bleed when I heard the girls voice.

Dejanvk

09-11-2010

Asians sux,they are the uglyest thing on the worls,bald, small eyes,and always stupid.They are just a stupid thing , a dizease, a and all have emo hair -.- lets be serious they are a stupid ugly thing.i Forgot to say they ahve small **** ...and unevolved body. and they are yellow skin...**** i would suicide if i wear a asian.

turdviking

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanvk View Post
Asians sux,they are the uglyest thing on the worls,bald, small eyes,and always stupid.They are just a stupid thing , a dizease, a and all have emo hair -.- lets be serious they are a stupid ugly thing.i Forgot to say they ahve small **** ...and unevolved body. and they are yellow skin...**** i would suicide if i wear a asian.
you jealous bro?

Ding Xun Li

09-11-2010

Bro, we asians know a troll when we see one. Don't feed it, and it dies of lack of attention.

Dejanvk

09-11-2010

Asians are ugly noob, who wants to be asians?they are over 2billion on earth.They destroy the world , they are rice-eaters and unevolved.They are ugly . most of the asians are ugly they look UGLY!And wtf is with that name Ding Xun Li omg stupid language less talk, more brain and im not your fuking bro you worm.Why should ibe jelous?Cause youa re ugly with akhnee?Dude fuker you just a ugly asians like all others il call you BUGS.

Austra

09-11-2010

Quote:
Asians are ugly noob, who wants to be asians?they are over 2billion on earth.They destroy the world , they are rice-eaters and unevolved.They are ugly . most of the asians are ugly they look UGLY!And wtf is with that name Ding Xun Li omg stupid language less talk, more brain and im not your fuking bro you worm.Why should ibe jelous?Cause youa re ugly with akhnee?Dude fuker you just a ugly asians like all others il call you BUGS.
Clearly a winner.

bawchicawawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Welcome to about forever ago, you guys should really start getting with the time.

SirSpinach

09-11-2010

Quote:
Asian sux ... always stupid.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ...you are being sarcastic right?

Byronik

09-11-2010

bad builds IMO