"Unable to connect to Server"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bathory

11-10-2009

After champ select, I have it right now. So I'm gonna get a leave and lose my no leave run. gg. Can you please fix it so I don't get penalised?

Earthbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaughlin View Post
At what point did you receive the error? On log in, at champ select, from champ to loading? thanks for posting! If it happens at any time in pvp.net we'll need to see your air logs ( Air logs are found by default at C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\air\logs).
Yah, sorry but I just edited my post to explain when it happened.

It happens after champions have been decided and the timer hits zero. The "LoL" emblem appears on screen and stays there for an abnormal amount of time. The game never loads and I have to force quit all of it.

I'm trying to attatch my airlog...but it's an invalid file type. Should I just post it on here? It's pretty lengthy.

Also, I have already used the mailer to report this, if that helps.

DenAce

11-10-2009

Having the same problem.

Webling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2009

I just had this same error. I submitted my bug report with the bugsplat screen, it wasn't very coherent as I was trying to get things working fast. My nephew was in the game with me and it happened to him as well.

DenAce

11-10-2009

Doesn't look like you get a leave when you can't reconnect. I restarted my computer and ended up back in the PVP.net without the reconnect or leave. Seems like the server ended up not connecting anyone.

Karrot

11-10-2009

Hey OP, are you by any chance using Windows XP x64?

(Just looking for a common factor with http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=22399 )

Solofrog

11-11-2009

If it helps any, it told me the same thing, but Windows 7 was able to show me the pop up, and it said That the server and Client had two different patch numbers.

Evil Jefferson

11-11-2009

Same error which eventually led to my description of another issue which in turn might be related.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=24484

I'm also including the air log as a zip attachment.