Just premaban yorick from dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Extremely hard not to swear all through this post, just remove him from Dominion completely, he destroys every single game I see him in whether he's on my team or not. Most of the time 2v1 you can't even beat him, it's a joke. Oh he's getting double teamed? Just make a copy of yourself! Even if you die it doesn't matter, you've killed the two that were on you and you'll be back in time for them when they return. Utterly stupid. In my entire time playing dominion I've seen ONE Yorick lose his lane, ONE.

Yes I could go draft mode but it takes so long to get a game started in comparison to normal, just remove him completely from Dominion.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Play Udyr, s*** on every Yorick you come across, laugh afterwards.

Rebel Dragon

08-04-2012

You can also give Cho'gath and Soraka a try.

Ekis the Seraph

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragon View Post
You can also give Cho'gath and Soraka a try.
Oh, I forgot to add: Nunu. I've seen Nunu just straight demolish Yorick

otirruborez

08-04-2012

so play udyr every game hoping that you will eventually face a yorick?

sounds legit.

FDru

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
Oh, I forgot to add: Nunu. I've seen Nunu just straight demolish Yorick
I've walked all over Yoricks with Nunu, but I'm still not convinced that he's a Yorick counter. He's just a champ that Yorick needs to actually think about counterbuilding a specific way. Basically LW + lifesteal are needed to counter Nunu's defense and the loss of sustain from eaten red ghouls (which is the only way I've found to counter Yorick's sustain).

Ekis the Seraph

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
so play udyr every game hoping that you will eventually face a yorick?

sounds legit.
Or you can think a little harder and understand that we're saying he has counters (psst, learn to play new champs). Hell even I play Soraka and beat Yoricks until they stack MRes and even then I just grab Will of the Ancients to supplement his ghoul damage.

irott

08-04-2012

A Ranged AD with a lotta lifesteal and Executioners Calling or something else that provides Grievious Wounds can at least hold the lane for a good portion of the game. Late game he becomes more of a problem if he goes tanky.

I have completely caught a decent Yorick off guard playing a MF. Shutting down his sustain and keeping yours high enough is key.

Infirc

08-04-2012

Yorick is actually a free fast food restaurant for Nunu, "hey look, free desserts", Udyr can sustain as well as him an can counter him and every other bot laner pretty hard, see Jjajja videos on dominate dominion for more information xD.

otirruborez

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
Or you can think a little harder and understand that we're saying he has counters (psst, learn to play new champs). Hell even I play Soraka and beat Yoricks until they stack MRes and even then I just grab Will of the Ancients to supplement his ghoul damage.
i replied to what i read. you should type what you mean.