Selling Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaqweenieGirl

08-03-2012

Hey summoners and Riot employees.
I have an idea about selling runes. Sometimes, especially as noobs, we buy runes that we don't need and they just stay in our inventory collecting dust and making us all face-palm to the reality of at least 200 IP lost
So maybe riot could think about maybe either making a rune trade system or being able to sell runes for a lower price than buying them

Kagami

08-04-2012

There is a system the "Rune Converter", you can trade 5 lower tier runes for one random higher one, or 2 of same tier for a random rune of the same tier, you can access it by clicking the icon that look like the recycle symbol in the bottom right corner of your rune pages.

It's sorta of like trading them, but random.

XCodes

08-04-2012

My idea: get rid of rune tiers. Make Tier 3 runes available at all levels, and reduce their price to about half-way between current Tier 3 and Tier 2 rune prices.

Tier 1 runes with 3 rune slots are just stupidly pointless.

TaqweenieGirl

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami View Post
There is a system the "Rune Converter", you can trade 5 lower tier runes for one random higher one, or 2 of same tier for a random rune of the same tier, you can access it by clicking the icon that look like the recycle symbol in the bottom right corner of your rune pages.

It's sorta of like trading them, but random.
I know about that, but theres no way of know exactly what youre gona get unless you look it up online. Plus you only get one rune from that and you need 6 of the same one to complete an entire set of glyphs/seals/marks.

Yuan Shikai

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaqweenieGirl View Post
I know about that, but theres no way of know exactly what youre gona get unless you look it up online. Plus you only get one rune from that and you need 6 of the same one to complete an entire set of glyphs/seals/marks.
Actually you need 9, but yeah, Riot probably won't do that, they want you to spend more IP on Runes so you gotta buy RP for runepages and champs (which I personally am totally okay with, but that's a matter of perspective).

NoMonku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

I'm fine with the current system and the way its set up regarding runes. The price of tier 1&2 runes is really low compared to tier 3. Instead of having a selling system, RIOT should probably have a rune tutorial or better explain what it is/how it works so that people well less likely make a regretted rune purchase.

Tortferngatr

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCodes View Post
My idea: get rid of rune tiers. Make Tier 3 runes available at all levels, and reduce their price to about half-way between current Tier 3 and Tier 2 rune prices.

Tier 1 runes with 3 rune slots are just stupidly pointless.
And Tier 2 runes lack both the cost-effectiveness of Tier 1 runes and the sheer effectiveness of Tier 3s.

KOBAANNI

05-09-2013

well i think riot should make runes sellable cause the combiner sometimes gives u runes u dont need plus i hve only tier 3 runes