New anti afk system is a troll device.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephrinx

08-05-2012

I haven't had any problems at all. I think it is brilliant.

IMXeno

08-05-2012

Should give 5 min penelties if you decline or go afk. Seriously, why hit "play" if you just decline or afk.

Always dat one guy.

CranberrySauce

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adm Jackbar View Post
ITP : Suggesting the developers decided to - IN ONE WEEK - scout the new competition, identify and duplicate the useful components, put the planning in, write the code, test it in PBE, work it into the new patch and implement it.

Seems legit to me. >.<
Well idk man im just saying.it is what it is, dosent really matter to me who made what as long as i can play

Wordbrah

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippa88 View Post
..the wait for a que in SR is most often measured in seconds, I smoke and I think if you hit play then go outside for a 4-5min cig your a D I C K head. Real simple, don't hit play unless your ready to play. I can see why by my post people think I was raging, actually I was relatively calm, I'm not an angry person that flies off the handle, just have a horrid mouth (ty censor *'s) and I do try to abbreviate especially in game and never go off at someone for playing bad, I give them advice and try to sound friendly even if they are ruining the match, but thought it was absolute BS to try time and time again to play a game, eventually taking up to 20min, that my friend is ridiculous.

& to the other guy do you mean the last patch, what patch you referring to? I've never had to wait several mins when the approx shows 18 sec, sure maybe a min and some, not a problem, but when it gets to 4min + and just keeps going up I have to ask WTF.

That said at this time of day 10pm in Aus it's ok, just think people should receive warnings then temp bans for dodging when they hit play. Again as I said, 20min, I do have a life outside of LOL and don't appreciate wasting half the average game time trying to actually start one cause people hit play then go elsewhere, troll or whatevs. :/
Wow this guy is raging, u mad bro?