New anti afk system is a troll device.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laxjoh

08-04-2012

20 minutes to start a SR game? I doubt it, you're definitely exaggerating or the server must have just come back from maintenance or something. I never have to wait longer than 30 seconds unless it's a dominion or custom game.

ItwasThyJordan

08-04-2012

nah,all riot has to do is...dont disband the group,kick the one person out and add the next person who accepts the invite.I don't know why they didn't do that in the first place.

Skidochufada

08-04-2012

I think they just need to add 10 seconds or so on how long it gives you to click.

Ømicron

08-04-2012

Sometimes after I click play I go away for like 30 seconds to go to the bathroom or make a sandwich. I've missed a couple games because it didn't put me in the game immediately, just have to remember to start the game now before I go do that.

FraggingBard

08-04-2012

I used to sit through a queue, champ select, mastery edit, then get dropped as the timer hit 0 because someone on the other side hadn't connected. Now I know if I'm getting in or out and the likelihood of someone dropping while in champ select is much lower than it was in my experience.

I prefer Dota 2 how you can still look at champions, news, chat, etc, while waiting, but it's definitely a forward step for queues.

Caius Cosades

08-04-2012

I like it because it at least makes an attempt at stopping people from just afk'ing, and I've had a lot less 4v5 games since then. The rage isn't worth it.

Nesious

08-04-2012

Yes because we all love having that one random that makes the game 4v5 therefore losing the game and our ELO, thats always soooooooooooo fun.

Urkhan

08-04-2012

What would be a good addition is a counter, if someone misses...say 3 roll calls in a row, then they should be dumped out of the queue of Play to the main screen.

Adm Jackbar

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CranberrySauce View Post
so anyone else other then me playing the smite beta? i find it funny that smite comes out a week ago and riot steals the match set up system , dont belive me try smite they have the same set up and then like 4 days later after i played the beta riot has it..

ITP : Suggesting the developers decided to - IN ONE WEEK - scout the new competition, identify and duplicate the useful components, put the planning in, write the code, test it in PBE, work it into the new patch and implement it.

Seems legit to me. >.<

khmerlegit

08-05-2012

I think this is a stupid idea I be getting more unskilled player in my ranked games. Which my elo is going down because of this. I would get more trolling players.... plz remove this!