New anti afk system is a troll device.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ragnaraq

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippa88 View Post
new que approx 18 sec / actual 2min 40
Thats how it was before the patch. But yeah the queue is dumb cause I never get any games. Then if somebody quits after i finally get one, its even worse. e.e

Scripttt

08-04-2012

People that don't accept typically hit "Play" and went to the bathroom, having a smoke, or something else. Calm down, yo.

Adm Jackbar

08-04-2012

I much preferred the old queue where you'd get an AFK banning who randompicked a free champion, was afk the first 8 minutes and then had never played the champion before against an enemy team with shaco jungle and morgana mid because 3 bans.

/sarcasm

CranberrySauce

08-04-2012

It cause some where out there , there is a fat guy with no life setting in a room surronded by like 30 pc's ,with 30 acounts and all he does all day is hit play and get a good laugh. atleast thats what i think

Trippa88

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script yohhh View Post
People that don't accept typically hit "Play" and went to the bathroom, having a smoke, or something else. Calm down, yo.
..the wait for a que in SR is most often measured in seconds, I smoke and I think if you hit play then go outside for a 4-5min cig your a D I C K head. Real simple, don't hit play unless your ready to play. I can see why by my post people think I was raging, actually I was relatively calm, I'm not an angry person that flies off the handle, just have a horrid mouth (ty censor *'s) and I do try to abbreviate especially in game and never go off at someone for playing bad, I give them advice and try to sound friendly even if they are ruining the match, but thought it was absolute BS to try time and time again to play a game, eventually taking up to 20min, that my friend is ridiculous.

& to the other guy do you mean the last patch, what patch you referring to? I've never had to wait several mins when the approx shows 18 sec, sure maybe a min and some, not a problem, but when it gets to 4min + and just keeps going up I have to ask WTF.

That said at this time of day 10pm in Aus it's ok, just think people should receive warnings then temp bans for dodging when they hit play. Again as I said, 20min, I do have a life outside of LOL and don't appreciate wasting half the average game time trying to actually start one cause people hit play then go elsewhere, troll or whatevs. :/

CranberrySauce

08-04-2012

so anyone else other then me playing the smite beta? i find it funny that smite comes out a week ago and riot steals the match set up system , dont belive me try smite they have the same set up and then like 4 days later after i played the beta riot has it..

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Frankly, all the randoms this has saved all of you I think you should shut the duck up.

Flennel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Many people (especially since it is the first weekend after this improvement) are not familiar with the system yet. I had a spike in unresponsive players yesterday evening. Give it a little time and it will all work out. Still 100 times better than having a clearly afk random guy and then you have to dodge and wait 5 minutes.

Neoman321

08-04-2012

My only complaint is that the accept button is on the left side when most accepts/continues are on the right. I must have accidentally hit decline like 3 times now.

Hitro

08-04-2012

What i would like is if it continued to search for other games but not place you in them while it loads all the people. Also i would like to be able to actually do something on my screen 5 seconds after it. And so it doesnt take me back to home screen.