Unofficial "Connections" Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuranith

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlejay View Post
Master Yi has a strong connection to Warwick or Singed, can't remember which.

They killed his village.
I killed a village. it bled everywhere. i need a new suit.

Cold Fusion

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessim8 View Post
Anivia has also formed a bond with Ashe and Nunu.

Quote: Surprisingly, Anivia has struck up a friendship with the yeti of this region - a friendship that grows deeper and deeper with each passing moon. She has formed a close bond with two League champions: Nunu (and Willump) and the nomad princess Ashe.
Added, thank you.

I also added Singed to Master Yi and vise versa (sp?).. I don't know how I missed that Thanks.

I guess I'm going to make it so if anyone knows anything else about the lore that is missing to please give a source or quote or w/e.. I can't add everything people put in, because they could just throw out two champions (i.e. Vladimir and Nunu who have no evidence to show they know eachother or w/e)

Cold Fusion

09-13-2010

Bump

Extraxi

09-13-2010

Regarding Anivia:

Quote:
Since her arrival, the Cryophoenix has chosen to live among the highest peaks of the Northern Ironspike Mountains, adjacent to the frozen wastes of Freljord. She has openly claimed this territory as own protectorate.
Would this make Freljord her home territory now? Or is she still considered to be from her elemental ice world?

Cold Fusion

09-14-2010

.^ I suppose that would mean Freljord is now her home (city-state ), but that still doesn't mean she's affiliated with Tryndamere (who is now in the city-state of Freljord as well). For example. Gragas and Alistar both hail from the Great Barrier, but there is no evidence to show they know each other at all. I'm sure they'll soon hint to a relationship between Tryndamere and Anivia though, considering they know some of the same people (and Tryndamere is the king of her city-state). I did edit Tryndamere and Anivia's locations, however, to point out they are now in The Freljord (Nomadic > The Freljord and Unknown > The Freljord respectively). Thank you.

Edit: On a second look at the picture of Tryndamere being crowned as king, I noticed Anivia standing in the background. I think this is enough to define an alliance with Tryndamere/Nunu/Anivia. Added to original post.

Anyways, I updated the new post with a few relations from the new JoJ.

Thanks for the help guys, keep them coming if you have any

HappyFire

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
.^ I suppose that would mean Freljord is now her home (city-state ), but that still doesn't mean she's affiliated with Tryndamere (who is now in the city-state of Freljord as well). For example. Gragas and Alistar both hail from the Great Barrier, but there is no evidence to show they know each other at all. I'm sure they'll soon hint to a relationship between Tryndamere and Anivia though, considering they know some of the same people (and Tryndamere is the king of her city-state). I did edit Tryndamere and Anivia's locations, however, to point out they are now in The Freljord (Nomadic > The Freljord and Unknown > The Freljord respectively). Thank you.

Edit: On a second look at the picture of Tryndamere being crowned as king, I noticed Anivia standing in the background. I think this is enough to define an alliance with Tryndamere/Nunu/Anivia. Added to original post.

Anyways, I updated the new post with a few relations from the new JoJ.

Thanks for the help guys, keep them coming if you have any
Where do you see Anivia? O.O
Curious because i can't see her atm.

Cold Fusion

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFire View Post
Where do you see Anivia? O.O
Curious because i can't see her atm.
See picture

Cold Fusion

09-16-2010

Sona added.

LegOfLamb

09-18-2010

warrick trained singed, who in turn pwnt yi's village

BraveryBeyond

09-18-2010

How do Kennen and Akali know Shen, but Shen doesn't know either of them?

...Just sayin'