[RP] To those fraternising with league champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigmeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

I cant help but form bonds with the champions. and to be honest i think those bonds are indeed counterproductive somtimes, at least in the case of less experienced summoners it can lead to problems when summoning them.

Vuther

09-13-2010

Ok, fine, I won't fraternize with them, but can I still have *** with them?

Sorayai

09-14-2010

I have returned once again, and though my first comment was said in a joking manner, I thought I would offer my full opinion with my fellow Summoners.

I feel that after summoning Ezreal to battle as my champion countless times, I have developed a deeper bond with him than I can explain. Could it lead to counter-productive activities as well as hesitation on the battlefield? Yes, it could - but I am able to keep a clear mind when I summon Ezreal to battle. I would rather see him be victorious, taking few wounds during the fight, instead of defeated, suffering through much pain while summoned to the Field of Justice.

After being so deeply bonded with Ezreal, it is as though I too can feel his pain when he is slain on the Field of Justice - the death is not permanent, but it is real. I do my very best to keep Ezreal out of harm's way, although he has happily informed me countless times that in enjoys being in dangerous situations.

As one of my fellow Summoners mentioned earlier, we are only mortal... human. Is it not natural for humans to fall in love?

I do not believe that Champions are merely a "tool for our use" - they offer their services for the better of the entire world, and they should be commended, not treated as toys. This is just my personal opinion, but please be aware that the Champions you summon have feelings just like you and I, though we are restricted by various rules - we are ultimately a part of the same world.

I am not afraid to confess my love for Ezreal to you all, and I ask that you please do not judge me for my feelings. We have spent much time together, and developed a relationship that brings a greater meaning to my life - we fight for each other, and we live to protect our beautiful world.

To my fellow Summoners who enjoy spending their time with Champions, I applaud you, and I hope that you find happiness in everything that you do. *smiles* Thank you for listening, Summoners.

Luck be with you on the Fields of Justice!

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

I disagree, we must spend as much time learning what we can from champions such as Kassadin and Malzahar as we can, this increase in void monsters we are seeing is..........troubling. I do not trust Cho'Gath, and Kog'Maw, although he seems to not know what he does, was created to destroy, that is obvious.

AnsemDemon

09-14-2010

Summoners, please, we are losing sight of the point here.
Bonding is not the same thing as fraternizing. Bonding gives us insight in the minds of champions fighting for us, gives us understanding and lets us use our champions better on the field, for the glory of Zaun ofcourse. But Fraternizing is ridiculous, and obscene, and The summoners engaging in intercourse, or other similar activities with their champions should be suspended from the league, to think about what they are doing with our time!

Sincerely
Ansem, Summoner and high Medical councilor of Zaun.

D3Reap3R

Emissary of the League

09-14-2010

Summoner Vuther,
may I inquire that your shameless statement lacked any kind of dignity we could ask for ? Our reputation as higher stated generals of the worlds sake is getting ruthless destroyed by our own blindness towards the irrelevant need of the flesh. Leave your desires to another point of time and bridle your own mind from the disgrace of your craving, because on the Fields of Justice there is no justice for these hesitating because of visceral deeds.

Emissary of the League, representative Messenger of War
D3Reap3R (Xaror Shacalic)

AstorSapolsky

09-14-2010

Summoner Shacalic,
I believe Vuther's comments were... a misguided attempt at humour. At the very least, I sincerely hope it was a poorly conceived joke.

Dracorya

09-14-2010

I agree with Summoner Astor...a very poor attempt at humor. Some of us believe in bonds that go beyond the physical.

Vuther

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstorSapolsky View Post
Summoner Shacalic,
I believe Vuther's comments were... a misguided attempt at humour. At the very least, I sincerely hope it was a poorly conceived joke.
A pedantic summoner was merely curious.

Sapphyrite

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
A pedantic summoner was merely curious.
You are digging your own grave, colleague. I suggest not aggravating your already precarious position further.

Best Regards,

Leyline Astronomer
Caelestes Sapphyrite