I am making a champion idea, let us discuss.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

09-18-2010

Lately I've been coming up with a really good champion idea.

I thought the best place to discuss this would be the lore section, since we seem to be the most in tune story wise with the game.

His name will be Romana, The Thorn Petal Duelist.
He is what his name implies, a muskateer gentlemen of sorts.
He will be weilding a rapier, very gentlemen like clothes, and a flritacious behavior.

I have voice acting experience, so I will be doing his voice acting and see what you guys think.

I have a few ideas for his abilities, an Ultimate that will allow him to skill shot dash towards an area quickly, stabbing forward with his blade and piercing through targets.

I just wanted to get the opinion of the very honorable, and amazing lore forum section.

SethCypher

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
Lately I've been coming up with a really good champion idea.

I thought the best place to discuss this would be the lore section, since we seem to be the most in tune story wise with the game.

His name will be Romana, The Thorn Petal Duelist.
He is what his name implies, a muskateer gentlemen of sorts.
He will be weilding a rapier, very gentlemen like clothes, and a flritacious behavior.

I have voice acting experience, so I will be doing his voice acting and see what you guys think.

I have a few ideas for his abilities, an Ultimate that will allow him to skill shot dash towards an area quickly, stabbing forward with his blade and piercing through targets.

I just wanted to get the opinion of the very honorable, and amazing lore forum section.
You're going to have to specify what kind of opinions you want.

On that note, I thought these kind of things belonged in the Champion Feedback forum?

Koragon

09-18-2010

Champion suggestions belong no where.
But, everything really.