"It's only Dominion"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashi

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
You say that like 5 minutes is a short time... that's like, 1/3rd of a match.

I get in an argument for 10 seconds and feel like I threw the game lol
That's exactly my point. People persistently talk trash through the whole match. Sometimes people feed/ have bad games etc. Talking **** to them ,especially in Dominion is way more unproductive. Them saying, " It's just Dominion, who cares" Is provoked by the trash talk. They obviously care, most people don't like losing. But now you've attacked them and they are insecure. Which sparks a huge mass of **** from both players trying to enlarge their e-peen.

This is league of legends. Rarely is the game so over that you can afford to stop doing your part to talk trash to your teammates, and once you do you are a bigger part of the problem then they are.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsh0t View Post
That's exactly my point. People persistently talk trash through the whole match. Sometimes people feed/ have bad games etc. Talking **** to them ,especially in Dominion is way more unproductive. Them saying, " It's just Dominion, who cares" Is provoked by the trash talk. They obviously care, most people don't like losing. But now you've attacked them and they are insecure. Which sparks a huge mass of **** from both players trying to enlarge their e-peen.

This is league of legends. Rarely is the game so over that you can afford to stop doing your part to talk trash to your teammates, and once you do you are a bigger part of the problem then they are.
The thing is, rarely do people talk trash. It's more like they are unwilling to listen to advice if it isn't what they thought of first.

Example: the Ahri I got this excuse from was dying to Darius and getting backdoored bottom. After telling him to stick on his point and keeping away from Darius, he replied he can't and dies in two hits (all while building Glass, no magic resist to stop the backdooring Janna or even a little armor, just a Deathcap and Sorc boots). So after telling him again he should've stuck to his point, he proceeds to attempt to toss out insults and then saying "It's only Dominion, who cares".

Understand that it's not always the ones raging at them to provoke them into saying something; it's those unwilling to listen to others because of some "I'm awesome" mentality.

aToasterStrudel

08-05-2012

I played a rift game the other day with a couple of buddies. When we got done being crushed I said and I quote, "It's only summoners rift and it's also a normal so I'm ok".

They were a little mad at that comment hahaha.