Why haven't they remade malphites looks yet??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmar

08-03-2012

You would think malphite would be the first runner up for a remake, by far the worst looking champ

SethCypher

08-03-2012

Really? I don't think so. His model seems to be on par with Mordekaiser, who's sprite has held up pretty well too. I actually think Malphite has one of the better sprites in comparison to the other original 40.

You should also meet Soraka and Sivir.

Myrmidont

08-03-2012

I think mundo and tf are the most ugly champions

although I think nidalee's broken legs-in-skins makes a close 3rd, mundo's blurry skin just plain outdated compared to half of the textures on his skins....even his wrestler skin...which is really old and now unavailable.

Nidalee/tf have weird duck feet/monster boots also nid's feet/tf's card animations look wonky.

Tf/Sion/kennen have bad "floaty" weapon animations where the weapons fly out of their hands, and you can disjoint the animation to the point where they can magically float their weps for a lil...

bruce ıee

08-04-2012

I agree, his model isn't spectacular. The main thing I don't like about his appearance is how terrible his emotes are; his laugh, dance, and taunt animations are all terrible by Riot's current standards (not to mention how uncreative his taunt is). He also doesn't bend his feet at all when he walks, it's more noticeable in some skins than others, such as his Coral Reef one.
He might not be the worst, but he's not too far from the bottom.

KoolGus

08-04-2012

They've made skins to make him look top notch. The skins make him looks tons better.

Alexera94

08-04-2012

The bottom line is Soraka, Katarina, Sivir, TF, Nidalee, Kennen, Mundo, Sion looks like walking legos. Please remade their looks like you did with Ashe and Tryn, Riot.

Jinx the Zombie

08-04-2012

Malphite's look really isn't that bad considering he's essentially a rock golem. RIOT has managed to get pretty creative with him as far as skins go and his base model is definitely among the better of the original 40 champs.

What Malph really needs is a complete redo on his voice work and animations. Overall his animations are pretty boring, especially in the realm of his emotes, and that flat voice they gave him sounds just plain ridiculous by current standards. Personally I'd love it if they made his voice a little deeper with a slightly gravelly tone to it. Wouldn't hurt if they actually added the sounds of rock and gravel shifting and scraping when he speaks, too.