Most fun champ to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dodge The Hook

08-23-2012

Singed is the most fun you can have on LoL, you never die and watch people follow you till they die.

Maugrymm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Lately I've had a blast playing Twitch in bot lane. Nothing quite like unloading on an enemy champ from the brush, watching them run under their tower for safety, and then pick up a First Blood with Expunge! Thought you were safe, didn't ya?!

Though when it comes to a champion that I can lock into and have a blast no matter what, I'd have to say Evelynn. I've loved her since long before her rework, and I've never had anything less than a great time when I pop out of invisibility and chase down my victims as they run in fear from the deadly spikes tearing through the ground!

Paoska

08-23-2012

I love malphite fun to pay good harass great initiator close to unkillable if fed will

IcyShiva

08-23-2012

I've been loving Annie. When she's fed, she uses her Q and W and then throws her bear on you, you're automatically dead and I find it hilarious.

AskKarthus

08-23-2012

Karthus, LB, Kass, and Cho

FairyCharmed

08-23-2012

From best to just fun:
1. Teemo (gotta love the poison <3)
2. Morgana (love it when people gape at you when you kill with your R AFTER they think it's done xD)
3. Diana: Love it when I can go through walls with Q + R combo and spam Q after a Nashor's Tooth ;D)

MoodswingModz

01-26-2013

Teemo, Love spamming his /joke

curly13

02-12-2013

Katarina and Wukong definetley

Katarina
with katarina i love just shunpoing into a team fight and doing stupid amounts (high amounts) of damage to people
Wukong
with wukong i love using my decoy and also pressing the s key and just standing there, watching them run past and think its your decoy... so funny

Mershed Paderder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

When I get bored of playing my usual characters, I've been turning to Elise lately to entertain myself.
I find her an incredibly fun champ to play, from throwing lil homing missile spiders to transforming to a dirty great big spider and jumping in peoples faces.

Mich567

02-12-2013

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAVEN.
Or Darius. DUNK!