Most fun champ to play?

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Poppy. that small ball of ultimate terror has so much mobility, and I like smashing people on the wall

rusaerooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Hiemerdinger. Stack Archangels, one rabs, and do a drive-by with rockets and take down 2/3 of their hp while laughing at their faces cause they can't chase you down with 2 turrets slowing them all day(with ult of course)

Trippa88

08-07-2012

Morgana.. Snare secure a kill, to get away when ganked and catch fleeing champs that your team mates are chasing/ fire through walls, check bushes. Shield, time and time again saves me and my wounded mates/ can't slow us, snare us, poison us, Teemo mushrooms and Cait's traps are fun to deliberately set off with it on. Soul Shackle, turn the tide of a team fight in 4 sec/ perfect with the hourglass making me immune for 2 of those seconds. Tormented Soil, amazing for farming hordes of minions so lots of gold. & aye 2 snares make her an amazing ganker.

Falcorton

08-07-2012

Draven, Catching those axes keeps you very occuipied while farming while doing damage.

Ice Ninja1

08-07-2012

Mine is Garen at times same with mundo but curenty its Shen
Hes good with his ult, a very good suport.

frogger90210

08-20-2012

my favorite is Fizz because who doesnt like shooting sharks at people and hopping away lol

Sharky Shark

08-20-2012

Tristana. It's fun to gank by coming up from behind, jumping with w and using r to push the enemy straight into the turret. I love farming with Tristana because of her explosive shot.

Soraka is fun because you can use r to heal your teammates in a group fight to troll the enemies. And she has an instant e that not only silences but doesn't cost any mana.

I Love Slurpees

08-21-2012

Bruiser Nidalee, don't be a puss. With Trinity Force I have hit a q for 1064 damage. Take that world!

BeardedStarswirl

08-21-2012

Ziggs. So much damage, so much range. The range on that ult..

MlgProIndian

08-21-2012

I'm soo looking forward to having fun with Wukong

1234567 ... 9