Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Memories.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

08-07-2012

my best memory is very early on when i was still low elo and terrible. i was just getting into dominion and joining the DD community. i got a few of my friends and made a 5 man premade. somehow we were matched up with a 5 man premade of nekrogen, sauron, and a few others i dont remember. their elo must have been around 1900 or so while we were like 1200. we lost 250-0 or so but that was when i learned how to play an aggressive bot and control the health pack.

i remember being karth and playing the typical revive/garrison turtle karth and i was up against a swain. i lost bot several times and it was silly but now i know how to call for ganks or push out a bit.

ZallKlos

08-07-2012

Windmill went neutral right as our score dropped to 1. Then we held long enough to drop the 70ish hp from enemy team.

Bejango

08-07-2012

my best memory was probably 2 weeks after Dominion came out i was qued with 2 friends and i was GP we were losing pretty bad we had 2 points to there 3 and 1 hp to 150 everyone on my team pretty much gave up until i neutralized the point stopping the nexus from dying we ended up winning 1-150 only because by capping that point i sparked hope in my allies that was a good day