Dominion Memories.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quincunx

08-06-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2308370

This was easily the most amazing comeback I have ever experienced in Dominion. Neutralizing our bot with 2 points remaining, then neutralizing their bot as they capture the windmill to prevent the loss... Sometimes I love my team.

BMcB

08-06-2012

Played bot as Ahri. Before her nerfs right around the time she came out. Lots of fun..short cooldowns great burst. Anyways...bot lane couldn't push me...enemy just capped top and I just came back from buying items. They send 4 of their team down to my bot point and I blow all my cooldowns. Put up Foxfire...Ult in...charm...and orb the last one...quadra kill...I of course died by their minions...but the tower finished them off and we recapped top and won that game. Great times!

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

I think another good memory was when AD malz was first coming around and not a lot of people knew what the hell was going on with 2 voids were ripping your face off during ult.

I went up against a Riven bot built brut/manamune/sanguine and then went FH/Thorn. About halfway through they have a heavy ad team and send 2 down to gank me. I have ult up with 2 voids and one about to come out. I tank three ad's sitting in my void zone with my voidlings just tearing everything apart. Proceed to cap bot and feel awesome.

Luninareph

08-06-2012

The first time I played new!Eve in a human Dom game. I felt omniscient, running around unseen, leaping out of nowhere and just devouring everybody from behind. She just clicked for me so well and felt so fun and powerful and empowering. The Ezreal that game must have hated me, I knifed him in the back pretty much every time he left base XD

irott

08-06-2012

When dominion first came out I was maining yorick on SR I wanted to try some crazy builds with him and Dominion seemd like the place to do it (It makes me sad to think I was one of those guys at the very begining).

I ended up stacking Warmogs with an Atma and just pushed my way through bot, took it, pushed their mid from behind and took top as the rest of my team was fighting on our mid. I then came from top and ulted one of my team mates and aced the enemy team taking back our mid....

Yorick bulldozer!

I think we still lost though.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Well, since I haven't posted...and since i want to bring this back from the lower levels of the grave, here is one of MY memories <3!

First Dom match ever.... The music. The feeling of sheer epicness as the music changed with the flow of battle. Everyone was still learning what was going on, but it was just a whole bunch of fun on a bun.

Painkillar

08-07-2012

Chasing Pooters all game in Dominate Dominion 2, still haven't found a better passtime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U5AvS2OyUI

stormfallen

08-07-2012

Successfully anti-Pooting in DD#13.

RiotRival

NOC Technician

08-07-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I've had some close games, but the most rewarding was always the bot lane matches that were so well fought and close. The type where you only win by a twitch reaction or nailing that skill shot just right as you both have less than 100 HP.

Remember one that I was Ahri vs a Wukong. We were so close, back and forth, he'd always sneak away with just slivers of health due to the decoy. Got a Sweeper, then it changed in my favor, holding bot from then on, and just doing the solid play that let the rest of the team up top bring it in for the win.

I also remember playing vs rickless before I was a rioter! He was Ez and I think I was Lux or something. Again super close, but he just barely got an edge on that one and that was that

NamKim

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRival View Post
I've had some close games, but the most rewarding was always the bot lane matches that were so well fought and close. The type where you only win by a twitch reaction or nailing that skill shot just right as you both have less than 100 HP.

Remember one that I was Ahri vs a Wukong. We were so close, back and forth, he'd always sneak away with just slivers of health due to the decoy. Got a Sweeper, then it changed in my favor, holding bot from then on, and just doing the solid play that let the rest of the team up top bring it in for the win.

I also remember playing vs rickless before I was a rioter! He was Ez and I think I was Lux or something. Again super close, but he just barely got an edge on that one and that was that
My God, a Rioter posted. What is thy name so I shall commit this name into my memories and scream it from the roof top to shout your awesomeness!

Anyways, my current best memory was when it was a very close game. The enemy team had the majority but I neutralized a point at the last second. Unfortunately, I was ganked and killed. The people who ganked me were now trying to capture the point again. But my teammate neutralized and took another point on the map and we won by a fraction of a second because we got the point before the enemy team did. Nothing scarier than knowing you are dead and you are powerless to help your team when it was that close.