Dominion Memories.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melvear

08-05-2012

Had a game where I played with a friend of mine. I was playing Irelia and he was playing Riven. Early game I was sucking hard, probably had a score like 0/5/2 or something, while my friend was doing alright. I was getting taunted and insulted by the enemy team. By the end of the game, we were both upwards of 20 kills and and they were calling for nerf on both Irelia and Riven. Was hilarious.

Also had great games as Morde countering Yorick (at 1650ish elo back then). Late game I was taking on yorick+ult+ganker and killing them, ending up with a ghost and nearly full hp. Was a ton of fun stomping those Yoricks.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Taking Akali post nerf to 1700. Then realizing it wasn't going any further than that with her.

HaIfhearted

08-05-2012

When Dominion was new, I had a game where literally my ENTIRE team was comprised of AD carries.
Everyone else was despairing at the start calling gg, but I was like "just hang in until about 20 minutes, cause we got this"

20 minutes later we were down about 200 points, and then we grouped up and completely wiped the enemy team away.
About 10 minutes after that we ended up winning.

Focus fire from 5 fully itemized AD carries OP!

Therlun

08-05-2012

I'm Ezrael.
Fights at both top and the enemy bot point.
We beat back the enemy team top, they retreat through the jungle, my team chases. I stay back with no health left.

The enemy LeBlanc kills our bot and starts recapturing their neutral point there.
I Ez-ult bot to kill the low hp LeBlanc. My ult goes through the jungle netting me a random triple kill on the weakened enemy team. Leblanc survives the hit. :P

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Winning 1:0 from a cap I made when we were about to lose.

DiscworldDeath

08-05-2012

Playing GP with IE, 2 PDs, 2 SBs. The memories bring back a tear to my eye...

Going bot lane with Leona as sub level 30s and owning up the enemy laners so hard they keep losing their point/losing the fight on their point, so their top laner who owns my team has to keep coming, and they still nearly both die.
That was really so much fun.

Redenbacher

08-06-2012

Back when Draft was the best way to play, and Yorick was FotM, I chose the bans so the enemy team would first-pick Yorick.

I counter-picked with Skarner.

After crushing him in the first fight, I owned the lane and farmed away. Eventually, the enemy team had to send no less than three champions to keep me off of their bottom point. Yorick would attempt to get aggressive, I'd kill him and kite his ghost. Then Warwick would show up and I'd crush him... Meanwhile, my team was aggressively holding Windmill and we were able to hold a four-cap for most of the game.

Deoxysprime

08-06-2012

The reason I play Swain in Dominion:

I went bottom and was doing pretty well, we were barely holding top and the game was very back and forth. Thanks to bird mode and Rylai's I held out against a 4 man gank long enough for the folks at top to run all the way down and help me. I ultimately died, but we held the point.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-06-2012

Got my first penta kill ever. I believe it was with Draven.

Also, just the other day, I was playing Zyra. We had a 2v2 at the enemy teams bot. Everyone died, except myself. I was left with under 100hp and the point was still uncapped. So I went back to cap it. A full health Lux came in to wipe me out. I hid in the bush, and she followed. Although I had already planted 3 seeds in the bush. As soon as she was stepping in, I Q'd, E'D, Ultied her. She went to kill me with her ult but she died from my ult while channeling it. SUCCESS.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! An Ezreal came, but after seeing how I just destroyed that Lux, he didn't want any part of me, so he went to cap the point. I said, don't think so! I moved in towards him, KNOWING he would use his flash skill then attack me, and that's where I had him. I laid my seeds right before getting in range of his flash. As soon as he used his flash skill, I used FLASH. That's right, that useless skill everyone says sucks in Dominion. Popped back, Q'D my seeds, rooted him with my E. And ran for the hills! Unfortunately, he killed me, but it's okay, because I killed him as well.

Took at a Lux and Ezreal at full health with less than 100hp. BWAHHAHAH

LadysKnight

08-06-2012

I also gotta add in here, playing Janna when dom first came out was just about the most fun I've ever had on LoL. Priscillas, Mob Boots, and Warmogs. Always bd, never die. It's always fun to have the other team rage at and defend your ability because you have more caps and neutralizes than your whole team combined.