Dominion Memories.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Lets have a walk down memory lane!

I want some POSITIVE memories of dominion matches! be it getting an ace...or somehow surviving impossible odds? Or even one that made you giggle like a school girl! Lets show those SR peeps that dominion matches can be memorable to!

SuperQuackDuck

08-03-2012

I had a massive comeback from 1:470 to 1:150, then we had two towers apiece for a good 15 minutes because nobody could reliably cap top. then we won 1:0.

The other team also didnt rage for losing.

POOTERSS

08-05-2012

played a game as rammus in the NESL(pre-dominate dominion)

went 0-15-0, and we still won!

http://www.own3d.tv/Nekrogen/video/575036

It's the game about 45 min in.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Getting multiple postmortem double kills as Yorick on the enemy bot in one game.

hinderlopen

08-05-2012

Playing ezreal bot, died to a few blitz ganks, but eventually got to a full build with boots, LW, wit's end, Sanguine, Trinity, and IE. We went from losing 23 to 150, and not being able to take top, to winning 23 to 0 while the enemy tried sending 2 bot to keep me off their tower (and failed quite a few times).

LadysKnight

08-05-2012

Getting within 4 points of winning a full game 4v5 because I carried bot lane so incredibly hard as Kayle. I eventually lost because I didn't have my ult keybound smartcast on myself and Vayne knockback messed up my click. But even so. I was incredible fun

Infirc

08-05-2012

One of my first games of Dominion when it was new and shiny i was playing bot as Alistar and there was this Twisted Fate that was giving us torubles, it was a really tough game but when the clock was doing the final countdown in our favor i managed to drive TF to low health near the bot-relic wall then i headbutted him for the final blow as the clock ticked and the graphics bugged out making it seem like if i had splattered TF into the wall leaving no corpse at the same time that their nexus got destroyed and we got the victory screen. it seemed like i had headbutted tf so hard that we got the victory just for it (ofc we didn't but the feeling is really hard to explain and the epic moment was there).

i used to have the replay until i had to reformat my pc, i opted not to save my replays but after the damage was done i realized that i had that game's replay in between those .

MMKH

08-05-2012

My first couple of wins in a successful trolling attempt with AP Corki.

Video I made a while back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtWvuGyDJCQ

Genericke

08-05-2012

This is making me go through some of my end game screencaps and bringing back a lot of memories. Back when I played draft mode I played a lot of Irelia and I absolutely adored her. I always seemed to do really well with her. I just remember having a really good game, and the entire team demanding that riot nerf Irelia.

I also remember one of the best Akali games I ever had, and how I still ended up losing. Despite that it was probably some of the most fun I've ever had playing her.

DivineBovine

08-05-2012

Need moar MEMORIES cus these are amazing.