Ask Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

08-03-2012

(( I'm not blaming her you dunce, pardon me, she was on the list as a mistake, just because she doesnt post every minute doesnt mean she's inactive. ))

Ask chemist

08-03-2012

(( Ho don't worry it seems that it was all just one fat big mistake, still it was fun to see))

The Cryophoenix

08-04-2012

((I will note I REALLY, REALLY want to see an Ashe on this thread, I got all excited when an Ask Ashe started posting again and I'm rather disappointed it got shot down like this. Hopefully one day I'll seen an Ashe here, shame though, this Ashe obviously had good writing talent. ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
((If you take a look at my recent posts, Ask Ashe and Ask Sej who are my IRL frineds are having problems IRL right now, thus their absence. They should be back soon and asked me (3 weeks ago... derp) to tell the community for them, something I forgot to do... they have a very complex storyline coming up for the forums which they've been slowly working up to, and dont want that to be compromised in any way...))
((I hope she does come back, I do remember the old Ashe fondly, though we were not able to do much admittedly. ^.^ ))

Ask the Herald

08-04-2012

{{ I hate to admit it, but this forum with us Ask Champs is starting to get SO elitist. }}

Iron Ambássador

08-04-2012

((Some of us are elitist, some are not. I'm most of the time happy to see new people around, though I am a bit skeptical if they instantly go to take over a champ. I don't mind new people at all usually. ))

Ask Talon

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((Some of us are elitist, some are not. I'm most of the time happy to see new people around, though I am a bit skeptical if they instantly go to take over a champ. I don't mind new people at all usually. ))
((Indeed, old Ashe did a fantastic job and it has been less than a month since her last post. She was very active in the beach thread contest.))

Midnight Firefox

08-04-2012

(What poppy said :3)

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

((I could turn this into an 'Ask Woad Ashe' thread to appease the elitists and commoners alike then.))

AskCrimsonLord

08-04-2012

Hello Ashe, why is your essence so marvelously chilling, yet so ..enjoyable?

((/Popcorn, enjoying this dramatrain so far c: ))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

(( I love new people, unless they are trolls IF THEN, I EAT DER SOULS. But yeah, we should be a more friendly community =I ))