Ask Ashe

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Ashe

08-03-2012

Having traveled to the south of Freljord, I have seen mountains untouched by snow and forests that still grow green and bright. It's been a very relaxing experience - to see the world without being blinded by the blizzard. I sense my spirit growing in tune with nature every day, though my heart remains in the frosty palace of my home.

Regardless, I've decided that I could spare a few moments to answer any questions you may have for me to the best of my ability. Though I hope you understand if I seem reluctant to respond to.. certain subjects. I don't mean to pull the wool over your eyes, but ambiguity is necessary for sensitive topics.

Having said that, ask away.

(( Apparently the old Ashe has been posting only once a month, so I've decided to take up the mantle as Woad Ashe. If she does not agree with me, then I hope we can settle this in a civilized fashion. If anything, hope I live up to this community's high expectations. ))

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

((If you take a look at my recent posts, Ask Ashe and Ask Sej who are my IRL frineds are having problems IRL right now, thus their absence. They should be back soon and asked me (3 weeks ago... derp) to tell the community for them, something I forgot to do... they have a very complex storyline coming up for the forums which they've been slowly working up to, and dont want that to be compromised in any way...))

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-03-2012

((It's not really fair to do that, though :/ If they're having problems to the point where they can't get on the forums more than once a month, maybe they should step down. That said, if they come back soon, maybe this new person will be understanding.))

How does it feel, knowing that I have used you to help turn the tides of battle against your own allies, archer?

((May have been originally posted on an incorrect account :|))

Ask the Herald

08-03-2012

{{ I don't think I'll be adding this thread to the main list, out of anxiety of what Ashe/Sej would do to me if I did.

So good luck if you're serious about taking over as Ashe. }}

Princess Sivir

08-03-2012

((As I have gotten to know Ask Sej in game prior to her dissaperence (I wondered what was going on), and from learning what Kat posted. I think I'm going to respond when Ashe and Sej get back from what evers going on in their RLs. Sorry new guy =|

Talk with Ashe when she's back maybe? But seeing as Ashe and Sej apperently have things planned for the champs here, I wouldn't hope for much.))

Dear Ashe

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Svir View Post
((As I have gotten to know Ask Sej in game prior to her dissaperence (I wondered what was going on), and from learning what Kat posted. I think I'm going to respond when Ashe and Sej get back from what evers going on in their RLs. Sorry new guy =|

Talk with Ashe when she's back maybe? But seeing as Ashe and Sej apperently have things planned for the champs here, I wouldn't hope for much.))
((You can do what you wish. I don't expect people to welcome 'new people' regardless of how inactive old members are - mainly because they feel like they're all a close knit family so opportunities don't really open up for newer members.))

Ask chemist

08-03-2012

How does it feel to be fling in to the enemy team?
Signed Singed

The Graveman

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Ashe View Post
mainly because they feel like they're all a close knit family so opportunities don't really open up for newer members.
((This post pretty much sums up all of my feelings about the community here.))

Írillyth

08-03-2012

(( I happily deny that, I'm relatively new to the rp forums, and I can safely say that there wasn't any backlash or prejudice against me when I poked my head in ))

Rawrwott

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rillyth View Post
(( I happily deny that, I'm relatively new to the rp forums, and I can safely say that there wasn't any backlash or prejudice against me when I poked my head in ))
((I think she was just talking about the ask champions.))

12345 ... 6