-Battlecast-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

08-03-2012

{{ I've always said IC: "I'll let my creations speak for me."

But I never imagined it would get to this extent.

I honestly don't know how to take this seriously. For real. }}

Enemysbane

08-03-2012

Hearing the alarm, Kolt quickly straps on his gear, loads his guns, and heads towards his favorite position on the roof. He mutters to himself, "I really hope that those miserable excuses for evolution have brought some big guns to this party. I don't want to waste my time on some five minute skirmish."

Lord Omicron

08-03-2012

((To be honest, I don't know where to begin))

Blade3324

08-03-2012

Jack heard the alarm. He turned around looking for a way outside. "Ah christ. I hope this takes to long." He said making his way outside with some other rebels.

AskMadmanMundo

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ I've always said IC: "I'll let my creations speak for me."

But I never imagined it would get to this extent.

I honestly don't know how to take this seriously. For real. }}
((Vikky, Bell is just gonna go ahead and start RPing soon, he's impatient and displeased, he wishes to continue with the lab.))

Kiang Li

08-03-2012

Aco-VI stood next to Viktor, wherever he was, and spoke to him, "It seems that the implementation of the Evolution is going as planned, Herald." he said with neutrality with his arms folded on his chest.

Sanchudarian

08-03-2012

((I'll get to work on that, Karma, but right now, Piltover needs defending.))

"Dang." I sighed. Their constant attacks onto Piltover seemed to be pointless, except if they were planning to slowly cripple our force's population. I looked around, but most of the professors were already going to arm the outer defenses. I dashed out of the headquarters into the workshop at the university as fast as my yordle feet can carry, with the scattering mines schematics clutched tight.

Dear Chogath

08-03-2012

Viktor kidnaps Cho'gath for upgrades!

Two red lights flash on as the behemoth machine awakens within Viktors lab. To say the terror of the void was miffed with Viktor was an understatement. Cho'gath craned his new metal head and roared in frustration as he was finally free, finally able to kill the pathetic mort... COMPLIANCE MODULE ONLINE. SCANNING FOR FLESH TARGETS....NONE FOUND.

Ms Annie Hastur

08-03-2012

Annie could only open her Void portal to spy on the meeting from Despir'Thoth Pinnacle for a moment. She'd aged her human avatar to the physical prime she was at before the battle at the Maw of the Void, but that didn't mean she could risk a confrontation. Cho'Gath had given in, or been taken from his rune prison, and made into this. Sad, but she couldn't risk any more time watching less she be detected.

This also meant all those under Cho'Gath's control in the Void would submit, this begot a problem. Never before had the Void face such a threat as this. If they were assimilated, any other world with which they paralleled could be too.

As the puppet her Avatar was in Despir'Thoth approached the balcony at the Pinnacle, her own clan of Voidlings and lesser Voidborne began to mobilize, laying in wait for her command to come from the other side. For now, though, her presence on Valoran was enough. As the door to Despir'Thoth closed, the Avatar took on a more human facade. Heading towards the door with the Exit sign above it, she stepped out, and into a battle worn field near to Ionia's main province. Slowly, she headed to the town. The sound of helicopters on the horizon.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Vice, always creeping around people's labs and inventions to learn more about how he could conjure up something amazing of his own, was hearing the monstrous voice of BattleCast (Prime) Cho'Gath.

"That doesn't sound very pleasant...."
Vice said to himself quietly.

"I wonder what/who Viktor is augmenting today...a demonic vocal cord....object?"

(( I don't wanna be fighting/preparing at first with them, that's too obvious of a choice here.))

((EDIT: Btw, I don't actually know what Viktor's lab "building" looks like >_> ))