-Battlecast-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Karthus recoils at the static.
Maybe you haven't outlived your entertainment value yet. Unfortunately, I cannot play with a broken toy. Karthus says this while motioning towards Etiiok's missing hand. I suppose I shall throw you away now. Karthus now blasts Etiiok's head with Lay Waste.
Etiiok: "Yes, you're right this body is no longer useful"

DETONATION ACTIVATED 5...4...

Etiiok: "Next time i should get a better body"

(He continued draining energy of Karthus)

AskKarthus

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Etiiok: "Yes, you're right this body is no longer useful"

DETONATION ACTIVATED 5...4...

Etiiok: "Next time i should get a better body"

(He continued draining energy of Karthus)
(Karthus continues to feed Defile into the drain.)

You won't get a better body next time, because I'm going to erase you very existence.

Karthus amplifies Defile, causing the drain to take on excess.

Dear Chogath

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Bump. Has everyone lost interest in this already? }}
((All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring All battles and no story makes Battlecast boring. In short....yes.))

Enemysbane

08-24-2012

((NECRO! Or maybe just a pair of jumper cables and a really big battery, not sure..))

Kolt and Bran, along with volunteers from Piltover, combed the wreckage for survivors.
"We need some medics over here!" Kolt shouted as he started extricating some people from the wreckage. He shouted towards Bran. "Bran! Any sign of movement from the bots yet?"

"No Sir! No movement detected!" Bran called as he looked down. He looked at the enemy army through a spotting scope and then looked back. "We'll keep an eye on them."

"Good." Kolt grunted as he continued moving debris, "Now we just have to get everyone out of here."
He stood up and looked around. Has anyone seen a champion?! I need to talk to one!"
He turned to the medics. "Stabilize the wounded and get them to Piltover. We can worry about detail work later. Just keep them alive."
Kolt turned and looked at the distant robot army. "We'll need all the help we can get..."

((If everybody wants this thread to just die, don't hesitate to say so.))

Kiang Li

08-25-2012

((Guys n' gals, I'll rock up with a story plot since Herald let me take the wheel. But first I need everyone to cooperate. My first suggestion is for everyone to put a conclusion to whatever combat is happening. So, uh, Ahri, or Midnight Firefox, please neglect my In-Character suggestion about the departure as well.))

FlameOfTheGods

08-29-2012

((This rp died it's horrible now ))

FlameOfTheGods

08-30-2012

((this thread is now dead))

Ask the Herald

08-30-2012

{{ Why do you keep bumping it? }}