@Riot Please make Masquerade Evelynn Comeback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXDanieIxX

08-03-2012

Dear Riot, In my opinion Masquerade Evelynn was truly Eves best skin. Shadows splash art is fugly and Tango not worth it since she broke up with TF in JoJ Issue 10, so please take it out of your vault of legacy skins, just for a day, just one, ill pay 1820 for that, if only for me
I would really like to know why it went legacy instead of Shadow. Please its an awesome skin, If its on next week sale im buying like 30$ of RP for her and the Diana skin pack. Please Riot Make This Happen.

xXDanieIxX

08-03-2012

BUmp

xXDanieIxX

08-03-2012

bump

Jay Jng Only

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

I feel for ya, but if they re release it. I'll be let down since they won't re release pumpkin fiddle.
Sure am glad I got that eve skin when it was on sale though ;)

xXDanieIxX

08-03-2012

bamp

Ransan

08-03-2012

Yeah, the main reason I wouldn't touch eve with a 10 foot pole is because of her horribly ugly skins and default model. She really does need some love when it comes to looks.

xXDanieIxX

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarts View Post
Yeah, the main reason I wouldn't touch eve with a 10 foot pole is because of her horribly ugly skins and default model. She really does need some love when it comes to looks.
I totally agree with you, I was tempted to buy shadow, just for the fact she wasnt blue, but, bought Glacial Malphite instead.

xXDanieIxX

08-03-2012

bamo bump bamp

xXDanieIxX

08-03-2012

bamp

xXDanieIxX

08-03-2012

why the downvotes