[RP] Regarding the Void-born

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motas
*snip*
You must surely be joking Summoner Motas. Travel? To the Void!? This is way too dangerous for any one summoner. Or even two for that matter. We cannot lose many summoners on something that just might be a wild goose chase. Even though I will not be able to accompany you, I'll send at least a dozen of my best spearmen to join you if you do *really* want to go.

Summoner Lord "The Giant" Roman.

Dangan

09-13-2010

My experience in the League has been short but insightful in many ways. In one of my first matches I linked with the one known as Malzahar and had a glimpse into his mind. The experience was.....unsettling to say the least. Logic and reason cannot define what I felt properly except for...madness. While I am open to research of the Void and its denizens I must make note that this man has plans for the League.They do not serve the best interest of Valoran in any way. I advise that we display prudence in all matters related to the Void. It is a place we have no understanding of and we must tread cautiously.

Summoner Dangan de Bruges.

Dracorya

09-13-2010

I for one do not like seeing how our Void summoned champions, aside from Kassadin, seem to always be seen together, seemingly not speaking yet...at the same time they appear to be communicating.

I believe that Kassadin's warnings are valid and must be heeded. We need to be cautious in our blatant use and summoning of such creatures of the Void...

Pigmeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

I support those who think Kassadin warnings are not to be taken lightly, altough im fond of one of their creatures i still dont trust them at all... Do not be as fool as to think those talks about the Void are simple fabrications of a madmen, they are surely not.

And we as summoners should be ready for anything, do note that most of these creatures have the power to cut one's connection with magic through Void power, to "silence" us if you will call it that, if they have such powers and are the first to arrive... one can only wonder what comes next...