Inside Design: Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoisuisu

08-03-2012

No one really reads about how she came to be we all know she is related to Leona's story in some way another all we need to know really... just release her already...

Pentajungler

08-03-2012

Please give us more insight into these design processes for future champions, and possibly some retrospective looks at previous champions that had an interesting design process.

Hefasto

08-03-2012

oh wow so much threads and other events (reddit AMA) about her.... but where is she?! 3 days after patch and still no signs of Diana :< we need to wait another 2-3 days for her? >.>

Syronide

08-03-2012

Stop with the hype would you, there's no need at this point. now you're just annoying ppl with the wait, you released battlecast cho'gath but not diana? hurry the hell up already

Anne Bancroft

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinwrath View Post
gonna be honest, i never think about any of that stuff when i'm playing, as the models in this game are not very detailed (naturally because no one is zooming in all the way while they play so not bashing the game at all) So if they make the relatively hard to see mid battle boobs a little bigger or not etc is definitly not going through my mind...hell..some of the champs could be pantless and i wouldnt know. But i suppose this stuff is important to some people.... just the last thing i think about when i come home from work and log on is all.
The "art" is my primary concern here. Everyone looks and acts wonderful ingame (though Soraka could use a makeover and a cheeseburger). On top of the game play itself, the computer drawn art is a large part of LoL's image and though none of its unusual or particularly interesting to look at for longer than a minute or two, I would love to see them reconsider their use of cleavage as it seems, again, impractical to have waving around. The 'girls' should be tied down. ///Sona, akali classic skin, etc.

Some of these champs should be pantless. Zyra really should have been naked.

In the end of the day it's still a game and they're going to worry about a unique game experience as opposed to trying to change the norms of game art. All I can do is whine I guess.

Køed

08-03-2012

holy **** enough with the patches i just wanna play the game

SamuraixEdge

08-03-2012

It's nice to see how much information they give us into the design aspect of it

Hypnotic Energy

08-03-2012

I got 10k ip saved up for this mofo ah yeahhh

Zinwrath

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Bancroft View Post
The "art" is my primary concern here. Everyone looks and acts wonderful ingame (though Soraka could use a makeover and a cheeseburger). On top of the game play itself, the computer drawn art is a large part of LoL's image and though none of its unusual or particularly interesting to look at for longer than a minute or two, I would love to see them reconsider their use of cleavage as it seems, again, impractical to have waving around. The 'girls' should be tied down. ///Sona, akali classic skin, etc.

Some of these champs should be pantless. Zyra really should have been naked.

In the end of the day it's still a game and they're going to worry about a unique game experience as opposed to trying to change the norms of game art. All I can do is whine I guess.
Well whining on LoL's forum definitly wont change the norm, riot doesnt influence the world of game art in a significant way. I'll be concerned about the art if they got massive cleavage when the games graphics look like this http://www.planetside2.com/screenshots
vs what it is now
http://www.invisioncommunity.co.uk/i...-legends-8.jpg

course that will be the day they release "League of Legends Extreme Volleyball"
http://wallhits.com/data/media/5/gam..._1600x1200.jpg

haha...that actually sounds like a good idea sadly :P

chrisluissanc

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkuk View Post
Give rumble a new skin

no give rumble a new LEGENDARY SKIN....