Inside Design: Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeurOnyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Seriously, that's interesting, but release her already.

Anne Bancroft

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beija View Post
You don't speak for the community fool. Everyone likes sexy and just because a woman has huge knockers doesn't automatically demote her to whatever thought is running through your head.

get over it.
I honestly believe a lot of the female champions would be better off completely naked. I was looking forward to Zyra being nude with some sort of body paint. Not a plant push up.

Sexy sells, of course, but there are more ways than big boobs and tiny waists to make a sexy female champion. The issue I have is mostly a practically one. Diana seems like she's going to carry out the tradition of being a sexy female champion but at least she's decked out like she knows where she's going. Running out into battle with your **** pushed way up is no way to go about fighting. If they're going to put so much effort into conceiving characters and their histories - I'm sure some of these champions had intensely detailed childhoods and weird habits and personalities in the heads of the designers - why shouldn't they consider that someone who is about to go fight would wear anything that wouldn't protect their chest and stomach? I don't want the female champions to be stripped of their anatomy and curves and breasts and butts. I don't want them to arch their backs less when they stand or lose their ingame swagger and ball-buster animations. I just want sensible armor and clothes when it's called for.

AbsolutePK

08-03-2012

Enough with the hype. Let me buy her already.

PrometheanRage

08-03-2012

Quote:
Draven was born from a personality. Zyra was born from a gameplay hook. Diana was born from a story.
And this is why Diana is far more interesting than either of them. Loved this article - love the champ, too.

Reäpër

08-03-2012

RELEASE HER ALREADY!!!

caps were intentional

MemoryLapse

08-03-2012

blah blah when will it be out???

GhettoMacGyver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

If they really wanted people to take an interest in the champion Lore, they wouldn't have stopped posting champion reflections. Am I the only one who actually liked those? :-\

Suit Potato

08-03-2012

Nice read, pretty cool to see what they were thinking about when making her.

ZzRadio

Recruiter

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05410n View Post
Jesus release her already....Most people don't even read the lore, they just wanna PLAY the game...
Speaks the truth anyone who gives a **** about lore is a waste of time.

Zinwrath

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Bancroft View Post
I honestly believe a lot of the female champions would be better off completely naked. I was looking forward to Zyra being nude with some sort of body paint. Not a plant push up.

Sexy sells, of course, but there are more ways than big boobs and tiny waists to make a sexy female champion. The issue I have is mostly a practically one. Diana seems like she's going to carry out the tradition of being a sexy female champion but at least she's decked out like she knows where she's going. Running out into battle with your **** pushed way up is no way to go about fighting. If they're going to put so much effort into conceiving characters and their histories - I'm sure some of these champions had intensely detailed childhoods and weird habits and personalities in the heads of the designers - why shouldn't they consider that someone who is about to go fight would wear anything that wouldn't protect their chest and stomach? I don't want the female champions to be stripped of their anatomy and curves and breasts and butts. I don't want them to arch their backs less when they stand or lose their ingame swagger and ball-buster animations. I just want sensible armor and clothes when it's called for.

gonna be honest, i never think about any of that stuff when i'm playing, as the models in this game are not very detailed (naturally because no one is zooming in all the way while they play so not bashing the game at all) So if they make the relatively hard to see mid battle boobs a little bigger or not etc is definitly not going through my mind...hell..some of the champs could be pantless and i wouldnt know. But i suppose this stuff is important to some people.... just the last thing i think about when i come home from work and log on is all.