Inside Design: Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cholologist

08-03-2012

More like they looked at Luna from DotA

TheDigitalDud

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustofoblivion View Post
^ People above me are the reason why Riot doesn't put efforts into lore anymore.
Nothing wrong with the lore...but this is 2 people TALKING about the lore.Seriously

M0DA3

08-03-2012

Tldr

Epicn00b

08-03-2012

No explanation for random shield ability?

Beija

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Bancroft View Post
"lol how cool would it be to make another female champion that wears practical armor that does not feature a push up bra?"
Pretty shallow if you ask me. It is the practical arts, game art included, that can have the biggest impact on the twisted perception of what a body is. Why would you NOT want to break the mold?
She looks like she'll be fun but every female champion beyond this point deserves to be fully clothed and padded. Sejuani was a stretch but I can deal with that back story.
I'm about to be so over LoL if the next female champ is another Zyra.

You don't speak for the community fool. Everyone likes sexy and just because a woman has huge knockers doesn't automatically demote her to whatever thought is running through your head.

get over it.

Tandoku no hoshi

08-03-2012

delay tactic detected exterminate exterminate

Jski214

08-03-2012

I just do not get it how is the moon the opposing of the sun i would think darkness or the idea of nothingness would be but the moon uses the sun to illuminate the night. If any thing the moon IS the sun at night.

WickedDrummer

08-03-2012

Honestly, no one really cares about this stuff, just release her...

NeurOnyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beija View Post
You don't speak for the community fool. Everyone likes sexy and just because a woman has huge knockers doesn't automatically demote her to whatever thought is running through your head.

get over it.
Agreed. It works both ways. Not every champ should dress like a ****, but not every champ is supposed to be some fully clothed 50's house wife either. This may come as a shock to some, but sometimes a woman who has an attractive body wants to *gasp* show it off because she's proud of it.

DXL FREAK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

I really don't care about the design of the new champions, I appreciate the effort put in to making these champions. But just release Diana already.