Inside Design: Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praetor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Because we don't release champions every week, nor do we want to. We want to release champions regularly, but let Zyra breathe a bit first!
Hell no, euthanize that eggplant wh ore.

Mr Mystical

08-04-2012

sweet ..when does she come out?

Beija

08-04-2012

I know this is a little off-topic, but can we get a little clarification on Cassio's lore?

Was she turned into medusa by someone due to her spilling secrets or was it the sword and if the latter; could there be more specifics on the sword itself?

I can't help but feel her story was half-assed based on her identity as the royal entourage.

AkumaRook

08-04-2012

Who cares just release her already.

aqlegend

08-04-2012

"we had to make her base durability a little higher than other champions"
WTF? A LITTLE? BY THAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT 40 POINTS HIGHER? at least it is that much higher than the average mage defenses
EDIT: oh this is on the PBE version, im not saying that its bad for her to have extra armor/mr but im just saying the current amounts are way too much

Shadeval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

This seems like a waste of time to post. Wouldn't it be better to work on Diana so she can be released....the old release times have already been moved back at least a week now.

Rindon Calsar

08-04-2012

I think she should have been a he. Would have been able to play better into actual mythology (sun and moon). Meh, guess it is another character I won't play because it is female. She will probably be amazing as well like most of the other female champs.

Beija

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rindon Calsar View Post
I think she should have been a he. Would have been able to play better into actual mythology (sun and moon). Meh, guess it is another character I won't play because it is female. She will probably be amazing as well like most of the other female champs.
Her mythological reference is also a woman.

LiquidNinja

08-04-2012

Quite interesting I might add, we have many new champions coming out but what about the new maps that go with this lore?

ZeitKuppler

08-04-2012

The ultimate test.

Will she be cooler than our beloved Luna Moonfang? The original Moon knight of DoTA 2. Too bad LoL doesn't have day/night time phases. Would be much cooler to interact with that.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/...ic-610x331.jpg