Gold IV Looking for Duo partner.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr lnfinity

04-18-2014

Looking for Duo que partner who is my div or higher. I play basically every posiiton, except I would say my worst is mid. I like to say i main adc, but I have been going back to JG/Supp/TOp since ive been running into a ton of duo que bot lanes who **** on me. My record is 214/197, and I have been moving up pretty frequently recently. Gonna try to get to plat. Here is my lolking in case u want to see which champs i play and such (it adds 4 losses to my record for some reason on lolking >_O.).

I'm a firm believer in not raging...and trying to get better. If I lose a game I don't blame other people I try to better myself. I would prefer to play with people who have a similar attitude. Add me in game or respond in here if you wanna play.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/45034638

Mr lnfinity

04-18-2014

bump

Lee Jones

05-08-2014

Add me "lee jones"

Gold 4 currently dropped from gold 3 because of afks and what not, but add me and let's give it a shot. I want to hit plat before season is over.
I don't rage and I can skype. I play everything, but my best position is adc/supp/mid.

PumpinMyMonkey

05-08-2014

Pumpinmymonkey

Silver II. I main support, jungle, and mid, but I can play anything.

I may not be what you are looking for currently. I would like to note in other games I have played competitively, WoW (don't judge me) and SC2, I have been in the top 2% of competitive brackets. Basically meaning gladiator title in wow and masters division in sc2.

If you are interested add me or drop me a line.

Mody bird

05-08-2014

im silver 2 i main adc and jg (:

KirasNote

05-08-2014

I like your attitude. I Main support, play a solid jungle, and Renekton top is the champion I'm most mechanically skilled with. Add me in game, KirasNote, I'm looking to improve aswell.