Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for one more for ranked 3's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheKeepr

08-03-2012

Searching for one more for a newly formed competitive ranked team <Nippön Gakki Gaming> we can form around your position, all we ask is you have a good understanding of your position and will not rage and play smart. Would be preffered if you had vent and a mic but is not required. Please add me in game or post here for more info

Fooshka

08-03-2012

Add me, Fooshka.

Caius Cosades

08-05-2012

Hey, I'm not too experienced in ranked, but I'm a quick learner. I can play adc or top, although sometimes I get bumped to support and that works fine. My best champs are Kog'maw, Renekton, Soraka, Sivir, Alistar, Nasus, and top lane Warwick (I know he's generally a jungler, so I really don't do so much, but his sustain works well in a lane if you're not as concerned about being glued to the meta). If you're interested, message me in game and I can answer any questions.

YUNGBMCinnaShuGG

08-07-2012

1450 exp player here. I'll add you in game

Minigorophin

08-08-2012

I'm 1450 in 3's atm Give me a bell if you want a 1v2 player for bot lane. I'll add you