Regarding Kog'Maw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Still thinking about the whole Kog'Maw thing, I want to know how many people think I could do "Well" or "Decent enough" or..."Terrible" with him if I were to make a smurf as Kog'Maw.

AskMadmanMundo

08-03-2012

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post

I too decline to comment.

Ask Talon

08-03-2012

There are other threads to ask this.

Vice Emargo

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
There are other threads to ask this.
I didn't make this thread to tell people about a smurf of Kog'Maw, I just want to know if people think I could do anything....and of course, being known as "Scumbag" Vice around here...people choose to me, not help me...

Ms Annie Hastur

08-03-2012

I think Kog'maw should be shelved for a bit longer than normal. Who knows, Ereb might come back.

But god ****, he was one of the best.

AskKarthus

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
I think Kog'maw should be shelved for a bit longer than normal. Who knows, Ereb might come back.

But god ****, he was one of the best.
I miss him, even though I was only around for a couple weeks before he left.

ProModern

08-03-2012

We all miss him yes, but Ereb won't come back to take kog's thread back. When he did come back that time he wasn't even interested in taking back his thread when i posted with my ask kog account. This tells me that he doesn't want it anymore.

As for you Vice. Remember what I said. Also before you take over make the account first before you study up kog's thread.

ProModern

08-03-2012

Plus if you do mess up with kog. We could always help you learn. Just make sure you don't do that same mistake again.

I'll give you some pointers on how to role play kog too. Also vice, no more random post like you did before. Cause if you do you don't have the right to play kog. Just a warning. Although if your not that confident about what you could become then I'll happily take over it...So you gonna do this or not?