A Bar Party: Jax Return Celebration. [[Semi Open RP]]

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-04-2012

The grandmaster pulls Fate in for a massive bear hug that would make Udyr proud, laughing, "Ah, Fate! It's always good to see you. And yeah, she gave me hell, but not as much as I expected. Things are on the mend, though." He then turned over to Anivia and gave her a deep bow, "I would hug you too, Anivia, but I don't want us to be stuck together. I already have to explain a lot to the missus and that would just be one more thing."

Dear Kennen

08-04-2012

Kennen shows up to the party casually dressed excepted for wearing a dark blue masked that covered his mount. He brings a welcome back gift...a desk lamp, he mostly wants to see if Jax could also fight this this too.

AsktheCardmaster

08-04-2012

"Ah'm sure they will bounce back after all how could she resist a piece of champ?" Twisted Fate said as he bear hugged Jax back, "So who did ya' beat up on yer' adventure this time round?" he asked curious of where Jax has been, "Also did ya' use a 'real' weapon?"

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-04-2012

"Does a simple travelling staff count? And I tried to abstain from violence, but sometimes, it couldn't be avoided." he accepted Gangplank's offers of rum and looked over at Kennen with a chuckle and a shake of the head, "You're kidding me, right?"

AskUdyr

08-04-2012

The thundering footsteps. The bellowing roar. Udyr had arrived. Pointing at Jax, he roared once more. Surging through the air, all of his aspects converged into a single fist aimed right at the Grandmaster's head. He was throwing Jax an unrestrained punch. He expected great things from the Grandmaster's return.

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-04-2012

There came a clanking from outside, along with the sounds of something very large and very heavy approaching the door. As per usual, the frame was clearly not meant to fit an eight foot juggernaut, but stooping to the side and turning his body got him in. Mordekaiser stretched back to his full height as soon as he was inside.

As he surveyed the room, turning his head from one side, and then back the other way, there was a thin trail of smoke--at least, it looked as though there was a wispy smoke trail following his eyes. How the effect was achieved was anyones guess, but it was there regardless. He only moved out of the way of the door after he had taken in the rest of the room, the mace slung perpetually over his shoulder clipping the doorframe as he moved.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
The thundering footsteps. The bellowing roar. Udyr had arrived. Pointing at Jax, he roared once more. Surging through the air, all of his aspects converged into a single fist aimed right at the Grandmaster's head. He was throwing Jax an unrestrained punch. He expected great things from the Grandmaster's return.
Jax blocked Udyr's punch by grabbing the Animal Spirit's fist and using its momentum to pull the Ionian off balance. Twisting, the Grandmaster threw Udyr to the ground, crouching down to pat his cheek. "Good to see you too, buddy." Looking up, he thrust a finger at Mordekaiser, saying, "You."

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-04-2012

Mordekaiser watched the display impassively, hefting his mace to a more comfortable position as Udyr and Jax sparred. He hardly even glanced back at the guest of honor when his arm extended.

"Me."

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-04-2012

"I would have words with you. I need to clarify some **** I saw on my travels. Perhaps you could help, o unsociable one," Jax says, lowering his arm and walking over to the Master of Metal.

((I'm not going to let OOC get in the way of RP. :P Not this time at least.))

Ask Mordekaiserr

08-04-2012

"Ask of me what you will, then, Grandmaster." Mordekaiser shrugged, now turning his head to look back at the rest of the room again.

123456 ... 9