A Bar Party: Jax Return Celebration. [[Semi Open RP]]

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiery Snake1

08-03-2012

After the wedding of Shyvanna the Half Dragon and Jax the Grandmaster of Arms occurred. Jax has completely disappeared and was never heard from again.... or so we thought. Yesterday Jax has returned from his "adventure" and is now back in society. To celebrate his return, friends and close companions of Jax has decided to launch a party in Demacia. However this is no regular party, this is a bar party where men come, get drunk, and pass out cold.

LETS PARTY!!!!

Fiery Snake1

08-03-2012

The bartender sighs knowing this would be a very long day. He already set out rows of Graggy Ice for the coming crowd of men.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

08-03-2012

The Man himself arrives, wearing his trademark robes comfortably once more, "Hey guys! I'm back."

Jaykoboy

08-03-2012

((Plays guitar in background.

Jax will get this.))

The Cryophoenix

08-04-2012

Anivia the Cryophoenix was certainly not one for the "party scene" but she had long considered Jax, the Grandmaster at Arms, as one of her friends and thought it would only be fitting to attend such a party on his behalf. Certainly, she wasn't going to drink and make a fool of herself, but never the less she was more than happy to extend her condolences back to the Grandmaster, and welcome him back.

Anivia looks around the bar, as simply standing in the room seems to lower the temperature of the bar by several degrees. Yet that only helped to keep the drinks cool it seems. As Jax steps in, Anivia gives him a small nod of her head, "It is always nice to see you back Grandmaster. Though I hope when you return to the Fields of Justice, you do so on my team. I certainly did not miss catching your lamppost outside my head." she jests and chuckles lightly.

Ask Gangplank

08-04-2012

"Ahoy Jax! Good t' see yer back!" Gangplank said as he saw Jax enter. "Ye want some rum?"

Ask the Megling

08-04-2012

((Is this a guys only thing, or are the ladies welcome?))

Ask Gangplank

08-04-2012

((I don't think Anivia is a guy...))

AsktheCardmaster

08-04-2012

A stack of cards appears on the floor, and slowly the card on the bottom moves over until the cards form a complete circle. Twisted Fate appears from the light, and smiles,"Looks like Ah'm still a little early, but Ah suppose that means more drinks fer me. Welcome back Jax! Ah take it Shyvana chewed ya' out a bit?"

Ask the Megling

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gangplank View Post
((I don't think Anivia is a guy...))
((Aaaaaand now I feel really dumb))

12345 ... 9