For the Health of the RP Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

08-03-2012

Knock it off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-03-2012

*Hangs head in shame*

ok.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

08-03-2012

*Rammus face*
ಠ_ಠ

OK.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
_

It really kind of saddens me that such a thread has to be created to deal with this kind of drama... Why can't we be like the Bronies and love and tolerate? .__.
Honestly though, you do realize that that term became synonymous with rape because of glorious master race motherland 4chan, yes?

I'm going to love and tolerate the **** out of you!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
Honestly though, you do realize that that term became synonymous with rape because of glorious master race motherland 4chan, yes?

I'm going to love and tolerate the **** out of you!
There's a reason why I avoid 4chan and its teachings.

That behavior has lead me through an internet life of bliss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrwott

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
_

It really kind of saddens me that such a thread has to be created to deal with this kind of drama... Why can't we be like the Bronies and love and tolerate? .__.
I'm a brony, but tbh that love and tolerate thing is pretty stupid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
There's a reason why I avoid 4chan and its teachings.

That behavior has lead me through an internet life of bliss.
This is not a thread for OOC discussion. Take your conversations and tables to another thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
There's a reason why I avoid 4chan and its teachings.

That behavior has lead me through an internet life of bliss.
If everything offensive is normalized, then nobody is offended and we can laugh at everything, yo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blade3324

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Ok then I'll start it off.

Nothing personal, I'm just a grammar nazi, so excuse me if I sound offensive

Lord of Apoc,

I enjoy your RPing

However

Your grammar and wording makes me want to CRY. It feels like there's no commas in between words so I feel like your characters are saying things in one go. Also I believe that you could describe their emotions a bit more, sometimes it feels weird.

Also,

It's not always about Garic, you should try and create more characters instead of using Garic, Seira, and Wess all the time even though they important sometimes because of who they hang out with. That is all. Just wanted to talk about my two cents.

I'm sorry if I sounded offensive, but I had to get it off my chest.

Am I doing this whole arguement thing wrong?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Ok then I'll start it off.

Nothing personal, I'm just a grammar nazi, so excuse me if I sound offensive

Lord of Apoc,

I enjoy your RPing

However

Your grammar and wording makes me want to CRY. It feels like there's no commas in between words so I feel like your characters are saying things in one go. Also I believe that you could describe their emotions a bit more, sometimes it feels weird.

Also,

It's not always about Garic, you should try and create more characters instead of using Garic, Seira, and Wess all the time even though they important sometimes because of who they hang out with. That is all. Just wanted to talk about my two cents.

I'm sorry if I sounded offensive, but I had to get it off my chest.

Am I doing this whole arguement thing wrong?
First right one, honestly.