Enter the Comic LoLz Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huge Red Panda

08-03-2012

:dddddd

Seystuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Question: can we do it completely on PC? Like on photoshop?

Question: what about doing it using other pictures as source? is it ok as long as we make the story/joke on our own? or should we totally make it from scratch?

Question: Are we limited to one comic? can't we send, per say, two and participate with whichever u rioters feel like using?

Im just asking, dw, im not a cheater xD

^^

Vizual

08-03-2012

The action takes place in a pub in Ireland. Two guys sit at a table and drink beer. Suddenly one says to another:
- You see, there at the table sits Bono from U2 with some guy.
- What are you talking about, it's not Bono ...
And they both were ashamed to go to their table for the autograph. In Ireland you cannot smoke in pubs. And from time to time Bono went outside the bar of the smoke. When he came out again, the guys came up to the guy who sat at a table and told him something like: "listen, we're fans of U2 in Poland, but ashamed to ask for an autograph, and could you give to Bono, when he comes back, this piece of paper, to leave an autograph?". The guy said no problem.
When Bono and his friend have left, they left a card on the table. Guys come up and read a piece: there was something like: I greet my fans from the Poland. Bono. And now the best because the bottom was the PS. - I leave my autograph as well, just in case if it would be needed - James Hetfield. Metallica.

Arctic Bro

08-03-2012

Sounds apocalyptic, i'm in.

Caskaziom

08-03-2012

how do we submit? just post it here?

MadameBloodpuke

08-03-2012

Is it right to assume this comic has to be only 1 page?

Jeronimo

08-03-2012

Me (Brand), my friend Josh (Shyvana) were playing PvP while on Skype. I had about 3 kills and was running out of mana all the time, so i decided that was going to take blue buff. About to kill the Epic Monster, Josh sneaked up behind me and threw the last punch at it. So I got mad at him for about 2 seconds, then he recalled and I just continued on about my game. So once he recalled i told him to help us with a team-fight (Which we were losing because they had a fed Mundo and Lee Sin) So they killed a guy and it was 3v5 by the time he was almost there. So he just ran in to the middle of the fight yelling "LEEEEERRRRROOOOY JEEENKINS" and was killed immediately. I fell to the floor laughing and was also very mad that he wasted my blue buff. HE EVEN HAD A RAMPAGE!! I couldn't believe it and he has done it to 2 of my other friends to this day.
(I know that you are supposed to put jokes but i thought this story would be funny as well hopefully it still counts! :D)

Pichacu

08-03-2012

According to official rules i can't participate, cause i'm brazilian =/

AnImEAvAtAr

08-03-2012

How long does this comic have to be?

edit: nvm I think I get it

Paradoxors

08-03-2012

does it have to be well drawn? or just funny?
cause i suck at drawing and consider myself funny.